Ogłoszenie

Dear Friends,

It is with a heavy heart that we have decided to retire our beloved Forum Detroit. It has served the Polonia Detroit for over 10 years, and was a source of joy for many. However, after many months of inactivity, the time has come to bid it farewell.

Deepest and warmest thanks to all those who contributed to Forum discussions over the years, either by sharing their thoughts or reading those of others. Your presence and participation served as a building block of this online polish community.

Forum Detroit

• Index
  •  » Inne
  •  » Marriage as Union of Man and Woman

#1 08.16.2014 10:51:21

Zoomboy
Legendarny Mistrz Forum
Od: USA

Marriage as Union of Man and Woman

Judge Upholds State’s Authority to Define Marriage as Union of Man and Woman

Last week a judge in Tennessee upheld that state’s Constitutional authority to define marriage as the union of a man and a woman. Though the decision was made a week ago, it has only now been made available electronically.

The case involved a same-sex couple married in Iowa that sought a divorce in Tennessee. Because Tennessee does not recognize same-sex relationships as marriages, it was unable to divorce the couple. Last week, Judge Russell E. Simmons, Jr., cited the Supreme Court’s decision in the federal Defense of Marriage Act case, U.S. v. Windsor, as support that Tennessee has the right to define marriage for itself. Simmons writes: “The Windsor case is concerned with the definition of marriage, only as it applies to federal laws, and does not give an opinion concerning whether one State must accept as valid a same-sex marriage allowed in another State.”

That’s all, folks
Przekażmy sobie znak pokoju.
Hasta la vista, Vaya con Dios
Я возвращусь, Ich werde zurück sein, Je reviendrai, Estarei de volta, Θα είμαι πίσω, I červnu se zpět, Leszek vissza, وحقوق عودة

#2 03.06.2015 13:27:21

Zoomboy
Legendarny Mistrz Forum
Od: USA

Re: Marriage as Union of Man and Woman

Jesteśmy w XXI wieku

http://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k588/Zoomboymi/Screen%20Shot%202015-03-06%20at%203.12.21%20PM_zpsdi9rdqxj.png
Trzyosobowa rodzina; papa, mama i "łącznik".

Czy w naszym lokalnym polonijnym środowisku tego rodzaju "małżeństwo" by przeszło?
A jeśli by "przeszło" to czy by przetrwało?
Te ciągłe kłótnie kto jest mężem, kto żoną, kto po węgiel, kto...

Swoja droga, dziwi mnie, że żadne lokalne polonijne media nie dotykają tego tematu, jak-gdyby środowisko GLB pośród nas nie istniało lol
Przecież jesteśmy w XXI wieku.

That’s all, folks
Przekażmy sobie znak pokoju.
Hasta la vista, Vaya con Dios
Я возвращусь, Ich werde zurück sein, Je reviendrai, Estarei de volta, Θα είμαι πίσω, I červnu se zpět, Leszek vissza, وحقوق عودة

• Index
  •  » Inne
  •  » Marriage as Union of Man and Woman

Stopka forum