Ogłoszenie

Dear Friends,

It is with a heavy heart that we have decided to retire our beloved Forum Detroit. It has served the Polonia Detroit for over 10 years, and was a source of joy for many. However, after many months of inactivity, the time has come to bid it farewell.

Deepest and warmest thanks to all those who contributed to Forum discussions over the years, either by sharing their thoughts or reading those of others. Your presence and participation served as a building block of this online polish community.

Forum Detroit

#26 01.01.2015 23:32:38

Zoomboy
Legendarny Mistrz Forum
Od: USA

Re: Koniec Ameryki?

Here’s How the Military Wasted Your Money in 2014

The U.S. Congress approved $581 billion in military spending for 2014. That number includes the Pentagon’s base budget plus the Overseas Contingency Operations fund that pays for America’s various wars.

Last year, the Pentagon spent $614 billion. So the military is saving money. Which makes sense. Major combat operations in Iraq and Afghanistan have ended. Thousands of troops are coming home.

Oh—and automatic “sequestration” budget cuts had an effect, as well.

But none of that stopped the Defense Department from blowing a lot of money on pointless junk. And frustratingly, the list of major military waste in 2014 looks a lot like the same list from 2013.

That’s all, folks
Przekażmy sobie znak pokoju.
Hasta la vista, Vaya con Dios
Я возвращусь, Ich werde zurück sein, Je reviendrai, Estarei de volta, Θα είμαι πίσω, I červnu se zpět, Leszek vissza, وحقوق عودة

#27 01.02.2015 00:12:56

Zoomboy
Legendarny Mistrz Forum

The Death of Money: Project Prophecy 2.0

That’s all, folks
Я возвращусь, Ich werde zurück sein, Je reviendrai, Estarei de volta, Θα είμαι πίσω, I červnu se zpět, Leszek vissza, وحقوق عودة

#28 01.25.2015 14:13:54

Zoomboy
Legendarny Mistrz Forum

The Triumph of the Military-Industrial-Congressional Complex

To understand perverse military decision-making, follow the money
by BEN COHEN & WINSLOW WHEELER

In his farewell address in January 1961, Pres. Dwight Eisenhower famously cautioned the American public to “guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex.”

That’s all, folks

#29 02.05.2015 18:51:55

Art Be
Administrator

Post przniesiony z niewłaściwego tematycznie wątku.

Admin

Zoomboy napisał:

Shocking Facts About America's For-Profit Prison Industry

Unbeknownst to many, the prison system has become a for-profit business in which inmates are the product–a system that has shocking similarities to another human-based business from America’s past: slavery.

Art Be
Administrator
forumdetroit@gmail.com

#30 02.05.2015 18:54:22

Art Be
Administrator

Post przniesiony z niewłaściwego tematycznie wątku.

Admin

Zoomboy napisał:

John Geer Shooting: ‘I Don’t Want To Die Today,’ Unarmed Dad Of 2 Pleads — Officer Kills Him Anyway

“I meant to pull that trigger… It’s not accidental… I don’t feel sorry for shooting the guy at all.”

Art Be
Administrator
forumdetroit@gmail.com

#31 02.25.2015 08:00:24

Zoomboy
Legendarny Mistrz Forum

Rev. Graham: America is 'Morally Crumbling Within ... We Have Turned Our Back on God'

“Our nation is ridiculed abroad and morally crumbling within,” he said.  “We are in trouble. We have turned our back on God.”

That’s all, folks

#32 02.25.2015 08:17:32

Zoomboy
Legendarny Mistrz Forum

That’s all, folks

Stopka forum