Ogłoszenie

Dear Friends,

It is with a heavy heart that we have decided to retire our beloved Forum Detroit. It has served the Polonia Detroit for over 10 years, and was a source of joy for many. However, after many months of inactivity, the time has come to bid it farewell.

Deepest and warmest thanks to all those who contributed to Forum discussions over the years, either by sharing their thoughts or reading those of others. Your presence and participation served as a building block of this online polish community.

Forum Detroit

#1 03.18.2014 08:04:16

Zoomboy
Legendarny Mistrz Forum
Od: USA

Mars - one way

Published on Mar 6, 2014
There were 200,000 people who applied to participate in a project called Mars One. It's a private enterprise to establish a permanent human settlement on Mars and film a reality show along the way. The idea is to go in crews of four starting in 2024. The thing is, right now the technology can only get them there. "Mars One Way" documents the thoughts and theories of Five hopeful Mars One astronauts as they contemplate the reality of leaving planet Earth forever, for a new home on Mars.

Cast in order of appearance: Cody Reeder, Casey Hunter, Will Robbins, Katelyn "Kitty" Kane, Ken Sullivan, Becky Sullivan, Calvin Juárez
Directed by: Skylar Nielsen
Interview: Doug Fabrizio
Produced: Elaine Clark, Doug Fabrizio, Skylar Nielsen
Director of Photography: Ian Rigby
Cinematography: Josh Fletcher
Editing: Catura Jenson
Sound: Marcus MacDonald

That’s all, folks
Przekażmy sobie znak pokoju.
Hasta la vista, Vaya con Dios
Я возвращусь, Ich werde zurück sein, Je reviendrai, Estarei de volta, Θα είμαι πίσω, I červnu se zpět, Leszek vissza, وحقوق عودة

Stopka forum