Ogłoszenie

Dear Friends,

It is with a heavy heart that we have decided to retire our beloved Forum Detroit. It has served the Polonia Detroit for over 10 years, and was a source of joy for many. However, after many months of inactivity, the time has come to bid it farewell.

Deepest and warmest thanks to all those who contributed to Forum discussions over the years, either by sharing their thoughts or reading those of others. Your presence and participation served as a building block of this online polish community.

Forum Detroit

#1 10.09.2008 19:16:52

Łukasz Witkowski
Były Administrator

Apple

Apple już we wtorek zaprezentuje swoje najnowsze produkty. Podobno pokazanych zostanie aż 12 nowych konfiguracji nowych laptopów (MacBook i MacBook Pro). Ceny od $800 do $3100.
Chyba czas już oddać PowerBook'a Marzenie, a samemu kupić sobie coś nowego. Zresztą - do wtorku niedaleko. Prezentacja Steve'a Jobs'a zaczyna się o 1 pm naszego czasu.

#2 10.09.2008 19:55:22

Ksiaze
Totalnie Rozgadany

Re: Apple

Ja czekam na MacKwaka smile

#3 10.09.2008 21:53:08

Zoomboy
Legendarny Mistrz Forum
Od: USA

Ach te marzenie o oddawaniu Marzenie..., rzeczywiście - już czas... Dyzio marzyciel!

That’s all, folks
Przekażmy sobie znak pokoju.
Hasta la vista, Vaya con Dios
Я возвращусь, Ich werde zurück sein, Je reviendrai, Estarei de volta, Θα είμαι πίσω, I červnu se zpět, Leszek vissza, وحقوق عودة

#4 10.10.2008 20:34:37

Tomek
Partner do rozmowy

Łukasz lepiej oddaj PowerBook'a synowi - niech się chłopak uczy, by było komu przejąć pałeczke :-)

A może Twoja firma potrzebuje sterowanie do maszyn?

#5 01.19.2010 20:41:26

Łukasz Witkowski
Były Administrator

http://friendsofirony.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/129059031929620049.jpg

#6 01.19.2010 20:42:51

Łukasz Witkowski
Były Administrator

Już 27 stycznia Apple zaprezentuje nową wersję systemu operacyjnego dla iPhone'a (4.0). Będzie też premiera tabletu Apple i najprawdopodobniej najnowsza wersja iLife.

#7 03.01.2010 16:12:31

Łukasz Witkowski
Były Administrator

Przyszłość Apple:

http://i.imgur.com/NjjkM.jpg

#8 06.17.2010 07:12:35

Łukasz Witkowski
Były Administrator

What it's like to own an Apple product: http://theoatmeal.com/comics/apple

#9 07.26.2010 22:50:43

Zoomboy
Legendarny Mistrz Forum

iPhone jailbreaking allowed by federal ruling

The U.S. Copyright Office and the Library of Congress says jailbreaking is "innocuous at worst, beneficial at best"
Apple lost its bid today to criminalize "jailbreaking," the practice of hacking an iPhone to install unauthorized apps on the smartphone, according to a decision by the U.S. Copyright Office and the Library of Congress.
(http://www.infoworld.com/d/mobilize/iph … world_news)

That’s all, folks
Я возвращусь, Ich werde zurück sein, Je reviendrai, Estarei de volta, Θα είμαι πίσω, I červnu se zpět, Leszek vissza, وحقوق عودة

#10 08.04.2010 11:02:09

Zoomboy
Legendarny Mistrz Forum

Blonde Girl Pregnancy Test

That’s all, folks

#11 12.30.2010 01:01:31

Zoomboy
Legendarny Mistrz Forum

iBand

North Point Community Church band members play Christmas music using borrowed iPhones and iPads. I don’t own an Apple product (iPhone) but an MacBookPro 17" is probably going to be the first Apple device I buy.

That’s all, folks

#12 01.17.2011 23:52:45

Zoomboy
Legendarny Mistrz Forum

South Korean film director makes movie on iPhone

(AP) – Jan 10, 2011

SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — Acclaimed South Korean film director Park Chan-wook is wielding a new cinematic tool: the iPhone.

Park, director of the internationally known "Old Boy," ''Lady Vengeance" and "Thirst," said Monday that his new fantasy-horror film "Paranmanjang" was shot entirely on Apple Inc.'s iconic smartphone.

"The new technology creates strange effects because it is new and because it is a medium the audience is used to," Park told reporters Monday.

"Paranmanjang," which means a "life full of ups and downs" in Korean, is about a man transcending his current and former lives. He catches a woman while fishing in a river in the middle of the night. They both end up entangled in the line and he thinks she is dead.

Suddenly, though, she wakes up, strangles him and he passes out. When the woman awakens him, she is wearing his clothing and he hers. She cries and calls him "father."

The movie, made on a budget of 150 million won ($133,000), was shot using the iPhone 4 and is slated to open in South Korean theaters on Jan. 27. Park made the 30-minute film with his younger brother Park Chan-kyong, also a director.

Park Chan-wook's "Old Boy," a blood-soaked thriller about a man out for revenge after years of inexplicable imprisonment, took second place at the 2004 Cannes Film Festival. His vampire romance "Thirst" shared the third-place award at Cannes in 2009.

Park Chan-kyong said that a wide variety of angles and edits were possible because numerous cameras could be used.

"There are some good points of making a movie with the iPhone as there are many people around the world who like to play and have fun with them," Park Chan-wook said. Compared to other movie cameras, the iPhone was good "because it is light and small and because anyone can use it," he said.

He said the directors attached lenses to their phones and nothing was particularly different from shooting a regular movie.

Lee Jung-hyun, who plays the woman, said the film has a bit of everything.

Though it is a short film with a running time around 30 minutes it "mixes all elements from horror and fantasy to some humor," she said.

That’s all, folks

#13 05.10.2011 17:02:44

Zoomboy
Legendarny Mistrz Forum

"The strength of the iPad has pushed Apple ahead of Google for the first time as the most valuable brand in the world, according to Millward Brown's 2011 BrandZ study of the most-valuable global brands. Apple ended a four-year run by Google at the top of the brand ranking. But the study by the WPP research unit also showed a changing of the guard among top brands in other sectors and an influx of new entrants from the so-called BRIC countries -- Brazil, Russia, India and China -- which collectively accounted for seven of the 11 newcomers to top 100 brands. While the eight top global brands are still U.S. based, China now has 12 brands in the top 100, up from seven a year ago."

http://adage.com/article/news/apple-end … nd/227443/

That’s all, folks

#14 08.26.2011 19:00:40

Zoomboy
Legendarny Mistrz Forum

Steve Jobs
After the Resignation

This picture was taken two days after the resignation...

http://img38.imagefra.me/i58q/zoomboy/113j_9f2_u7nqi.jpg

Wygląda na schorowanego.

That’s all, folks

#15 10.05.2011 18:16:02

Zoomboy
Legendarny Mistrz Forum

Apple co-founder Steve Jobs dead at 56

SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) – Apple Inc co-founder and former CEO Steve Jobs, counted among the greatest American CEOs of his generation, died on Wednesday at the age of 56, after a years-long and highly public battle with cancer and other health issues.

Jobs' death was announced by Apple in a statement late on Wednesday. The Apple.com homepage featured a black-and-white picture of him with the words "Steve Jobs, 1955-2011."

http://old.news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20111006 … apple_jobs

That’s all, folks

#16 12.12.2011 21:10:04

madmax
Niezaprzeczalna Legenda Forum

Ok , pytanie Mac czy PC  ? Za i przeciw

"Największą chlubą nie jest to, aby nigdy się nie potknąć, ale to, aby po każdym upadku dźwignąć się i stanąć na nogi."

#17 12.12.2011 22:15:01

Zoomboy
Legendarny Mistrz Forum

Nie jestem "fachowcem" od komputerów, aczkolwiek jestem ich codziennym użytkownikiem/niewolnikiem.
Myślę, że nie ma jednoznacznej odpowiedzi na tak niby proste pytanie.
Zawsze byłem zwolennikiem pc, do momentu aż Łukasz "namówił" mnie na Maca.
Tak więc, w pracy używam komputerow z Windows 7, jako personalny laptop, MacBookPro.
Mam tez laptop z Windows xp jako backaup na łódkę, na którym mam programy pomocne w nawigacji a które nie pracują na OSX.
Przez pewien czas kręciłem nosem na Maca, ale teraz nie widzę szansy abym wrócił na laptopa z "windows".
OSX jest genialnym systemem operacyjnym, nigdy nie miałem "kraszu", nigdy się nie "zawiesił", nigdy nie miałem problemu z jakimkolwiek wirusem.
Poza tym Apple bije na głowę wszystkie inne marki estetyką swoich produktów.

Tak więc, w telegraficznym skrócie:

Do biznesu - PC
Personalny laptop - Mac

That’s all, folks

#18 12.12.2011 22:24:40

Zoomboy
Legendarny Mistrz Forum

Zapomniałem dodać, że mój 17 calowy MacBookPro jest wielokrotnie lżejszy od 17 calowego laptop'a "Toshiba Qosmio".
Zużywa też znacznie mniej energii, na Mac'u mogę pracować 2 - 3 godziny, kiedy na Toshibie nie dłużej niż godzinę, bez podłączania do sieci.
GO MAC!

That’s all, folks

#19 12.13.2011 07:11:43

madmax

wlasnie do mam dylemat bo potrzebuje laptapa do biznesu i na personalny uzytek. Jednak pomimo ,ze Mac mi sie podoba ( stabilnosc , wirusy , waga itp ) to jednak bede musial kupic pc ze wzgledu na  cene oprogramowania . ( musialbym dolozyc prawie druge tyle aby wymienic )

"Największą chlubą nie jest to, aby nigdy się nie potknąć, ale to, aby po każdym upadku dźwignąć się i stanąć na nogi."

#20 12.13.2011 16:44:11

Zoomboy
Legendarny Mistrz Forum

Jest program (PARALLELS), który pozwala używać wszystkie aplikacje z Windows na Mac'u. Mam go na swoim laptopie, ale jeszcze nigdy tego programu nie używałem.

http://www.parallels.com/landingpage/ds … KgodAllaTA

That’s all, folks

#21 02.10.2012 09:16:52

madmax

niestety wybralem pc i dzisiaj sie mecze aby co dopiero kupiony laptop doprowadzic do stanu uzywalnosci nawet program antywirusowy mi nie pomogl. No coz czlowiek uczy sie na bledach. Nastepnym moim zakupem bedzie apple tv.

#22 02.10.2012 12:08:58

Zoomboy
Legendarny Mistrz Forum

Używam Apple tv".
Malutkie, estetyczne, ale jakże "wypasione" pudełeczko.

Jedynym problemem jest to że od casu do czasu "kradnie" IP mojego lub Mrs. Z. laptopa i wtedy jedynym wyjściem jest odłączenie na chwilę zasilania do Apple tv

That’s all, folks

#23 02.29.2012 11:59:45

Zoomboy
Legendarny Mistrz Forum

Apple joins exclusive $500bn club

Apple has joined an elite group of companies to reach a $500bn equity valuation amid expectations it is to launch a new version of the iPad next week.
Shares in the iPhone maker rose by nearly 2 per cent to $535.41 on Tuesday, lifting its equity value to $504bn. Apple shares are already up 32 per cent this year, extending gains over the past 10 years to 4,500 per cent. wiecej...

That’s all, folks

Stopka forum