Nie jeste¶ zalogowany.
It is with a heavy heart that we have decided to retire our beloved Forum Detroit. It has served the Polonia Detroit for over 10 years, and was a source of joy for many. However, after many months of inactivity, the time has come to bid it farewell.
Deepest and warmest thanks to all those who contributed to Forum discussions over the years, either by sharing their thoughts or reading those of others. Your presence and participation served as a building block of this online polish community.
BUCHANAN WARNS: AMERICA COULD BREAK UP
Speaking to the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce in Albuquerque in 2001, George W. Bush declared that, as Mexico was a friend and neighbor, “It’s so important for us to tear down our barriers and walls that might separate Mexico from the United States.”
Bush succeeded. And during his tenure, millions from Mexico exploited his magnanimity to violate our laws, trample upon our sovereignty, walk into our country and remain here.
In 2007, supported by John McCain, Hillary Clinton, Teddy Kennedy and Barack Obama, Bush backed amnesty for the 12 million people who had entered America illegally.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/07/america-no-l … EmyrRKB.99
Video courtesy of Little Bonanza Productions.
21 Ways To End The Phrase ‘Americans Are So Broke…’
1. Americans are so broke that about a third of them have debt collectors on their heels. One recent study discovered that more than one out of every three adults in the United States has an unpaid debt that is "in collections". That is a total of 77 million people. In other words, the debt collection business in America is absolutely booming.
2. Americans are so broke that Congress is now actually considering allowing post offices to provide payday loans and check cashing services.
3. Americans are so broke that they are keeping their vehicles longer than ever. The average age of vehicles on America’s roads recently set a new all-time high of 11.4 years.
4. Americans are so broke that car dealers are having to go to extreme lengths to get new customers. Last year, one out of every four auto loans in the United States was made to someone with subprime credit.
5. Americans are so broke that 52 percent of them cannot even afford the homes that they are living in right now.
6. Americans are so broke that they are falling farther behind on their student loans than ever. The total amount of student loan debt in the U.S. has now reached a whopping 1.2 trillion dollars, and approximately seven million Americans are in default on their student loans at this point.
7. Young Americans are so broke that half of all college graduates are still relying on their parents financially when they are two years out of school.
8. Young Americans are so broke that only 36 percent of American adults under the age of 35 currently own a home. That is the lowest level that has ever been recorded.
9. Americans are so broke that many of them can't even afford to shop at Wal-Mart and dollar stores anymore...
Discount stores are slowly dying.
Yesterday, Dollar Tree announced it would buy Family Dollar, a chain that is in the process of closing hundreds of stores and firing workers.
Other discount stores have been struggling as well, writes Heidi Moore at The Guardian. Fashion discounter Loehmann's filed for bankruptcy, while Wal-Mart's sales have declined for the past five quarters.
"There’s just not enough money deployed by American families to keep all the discount chains in business," Moore writes.
10. Americans are so broke that they are running up record levels of debt. Overall, U.S. households are 11.68 trillion dollars in debt right now.
11. Americans are so broke that the wealth of the "typical American household" has fallen by 36 percent over the past decade.
12. Americans are so broke that one out of every four part-time workers in America is living below the poverty line.
13. Americans are so broke that more than 37 million Americans are now being served by food pantries and soup kitchens.
14. Americans are so broke that there are 49 million Americans that are dealing with food insecurity.
15. Americans are so broke that the number of people on food stamps has increased by about 14 million while Obama has been in the White House. Ten years ago, the number of women in the U.S. that had jobs outnumbered the number of women in the U.S. on food stamps by more than a 2 to 1 margin. But now the number of women in the U.S. on food stamps actually exceeds the number of women that have jobs.
16. Americans are so broke that the U.S. government has had to spend an astounding 3.7 trillion dollars on welfare programs over the past five years.
17. Americans are so broke that more than 20 percent of all children[/url] in the U.S. are living in poverty.
18. Americans are so broke that we have a record number of kids sleeping in the streets. In fact, we have [url=http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/answer-sheet/wp/2013/10/24/record-number-of-homeless-children-enrolled-in-public-schools-new-data-show/]more than a million public school children that are homeless at this point.
19. Americans are so broke that 76 percent of all Americans are living paycheck to paycheck.
20. Americans are so broke that 26 percent of Americans have absolutely no emergency savings whatsoever.
21. Americans are so broke that approximately two-thirds of all Americans do not have enough money saved up to cover six months of expenses if an emergency arose.
Behind Obama’s ‘Chaotic’ Foreign Policy
Exclusive: The chaos enveloping U.S. foreign policy stems from President Obama’s unwillingness to challenge Official Washington’s power centers which favor neoconservatism and “liberal interventionism” – strategies that have often undercut real U.S. national security interests, writes Robert Parry.
Government to Farmers: Host Same-Sex Wedding or Pay a $13,000 Fine
Should the government be able to coerce a family farm into hosting a same-sex wedding?
In a free society, the answer is no. Family farms should be free to operate in accordance with the beliefs and values of their owners. Government shouldn’t be able to fine citizens for acting in the market according to their own—rather than the government’s—values, unless there is a compelling government interest being pursued in the least restrictive way possible.
FEIN: The true axis of evil
An axis of evil threatens the liberties of the United States from within: the warfare state; the surveillance state; the bail-out state; and, the welfare state.
A natural extension of former Vice President Dick Cheney’s 1 percent doctrine, the axis feeds on an effete quest for a risk-free existence — the opposite of the risk-taking philosophy that gave birth to the nation.
Klayman files for deportation of Barack Obama.
He has sued the National Security Agency, and won at the district court level.
He has sued to get Barack Obama’s birth certificate.
He has sued Hugo Chavez on behalf of torture victims.
He has sued journalists.
He has sued the Taliban and al-Qaida.
He sued Cuba and won a multimillion-dollar judgment.
Now Larry Klayman, the former Justice Department lawyer and founder of Judicial Watch and Freedom Watch, is suing to get President Obama deported.
Shipped out. Sent back. Removed.
Not Just The Largest Economy – Here Are 26 Other Ways China Has Surpassed America
In terms of purchasing power, China now has the largest economy on the entire planet, but that is not the only area where China has surpassed the United States. China also accounts for more total global trade than the U.S. does, China consumes more energy than the U.S. does, and China now manufactures more goods than the U.S. does. In other words, the era of American economic dominance is rapidly ending. Global economic power is making a dramatic shift to the east, and that is going to have huge implications for our future. We already owe the Chinese well over a trillion dollars, and as our economic infrastructure crumbles we are feverishly borrowing even more money in a desperate attempt to prop up our falling standard of living. We can’t seem to match the work ethic, inventiveness and determination of China and other Asian nations and it is showing. If we continue down this path, what will the future look like for future generations of Americans?
5 Year Old Who Drew A Gun In Crayon Forced To Sign No-Suicide Contract With School
A Mobile, Ala., mom says school officials forced her daughter to sign a contract promising not to commit suicide or harm others after the kindergartner "drew something that resembled a gun," then pointed a crayon at another kid and said "pew, pew!" 5-year-old Elizabeth was sent home after school officials made her take a questionnaire to evaluating [sic] her for suicidal thoughts, then had her sign the safety contract promising to contact an adult if she was thinking of suicide or homicide. This all happened while her mom waited in the lobby to pick her up, the upset parent told WPMI.
Education in the National Curriculum Standards is no longer about maintaining individual freedom and liberty as America. Instead, education has become about indoctrinating our children to accept citizenship in a future Global Village, which must be sustainable (controlled). Schools will teach work so individuals will be trained to fit into a Government sanctioned corporate job. DOE school programs over the years are the same, they just get fancy new names.
Goals 2000, Schools to Work, No Child Left Behind and Race to the Top follow International Benchmarks created by UNESCO. Chapter 36 of Agenda 21 embraces all ways in which people learn about the world around them, to develop values and lifestyles and assume their responsibilities as a Global Citizen to prepare for the future.
The purpose of education is: REPLACEMENT…
To replace the Family with School
To replace God with Government
To replace the US with the UN.
There is only 1 way to “bring America back” – Replace the curricula.
Americans can’t fight for America if they have no idea what America means.
A national chorus of rage is rising over the "Monsanto Protection Act," a provision of the HR 933 spending bill that was passed by Congress this month and signed into law Tuesday by President Barack Obama.
Many voters will be wondering how their members of Congress voted on the HR 933 continuing resolution.
How US Policy Unites Iran and China
The proliferation of U.S. government’s economic sanctions against a growing multitude of countries and individuals has created confusion and animosity around the world, driving some countries, like Iran and China, closer together and threatening the future U.S. economy, say Flynt and Hillary Mann Leverett.
George Washington's farewell address has never sounded more prescient: beware foreign entanglements.
Moral Hazard and Socialism in Collective Security Agreements
Today we see the above destructive economic forces at work in NATO expansion. When the Soviet Union disintegrated in 1990, the reason for NATO's existence vanished. But rather than declare NATO to have been a success in deterring war in Europe, possibly disbanding the alliance and building a new Concert of Europe that would include Russia, NATO bureaucrats set about to expand the alliance to the east, absorbing ten former members of the Warsaw Pact and two nations, Slovenia and Croatia, that were formerly part of communist Yugoslavia.
NEW ATTORNEY GENERAL: AS MUCH OF A HACK AS ERIC HOLDER
By Carl Gibson, Reader Supported News
After the news broke of Eric Holder’s departure from the DOJ, I called on President Obama to nominate Mississippi Attorney General Jim Hood, based on his exemplary record of defending consumers and citizens from predatory banks, big oil, insurance companies, and the pharmaceutical industry. My more cynical readers commented that Obama was too much of a corporatist to nominate Hood, and that whoever Holder’s successor would be, they would be completely subservient to the banks. And after the news of Lynch’s nomination and looking into her past, I can say with confidence that those readers were right.
American taxpayers have spent more than $100 billion on thousands of reconstruction projects in Afghanistan—everything from new prisons, bases and barracks to weapons and airplanes for Afghan security forces.
The idea was that the U.S. would leave Afghanistan in a better state than it found it. The reality is that military and civilian officials wasted billions of dollars in reconstruction funds on incomplete, botched and unnecessary projects.
The Pentagon blew $7.6 billion fighting a war on opium, but today Afghanistan’s poppy crop is bigger than ever. The U.S. Air Force bought half a billion dollars worth of transport planes—then scrapped them for six cents a pound.
The Pentagon spent five years and $20 million renovating a dilapidated Soviet-era prison. The project still isn’t finished and the contractors now face corruption charges.
And the list of wasteful projects goes on.
The Soviet Union was good at torture.
But the Soviets excelled at torture because they understood its usefulness. “Our task is not only to destroy you physically,” a Stalinist interrogator explained to a prisoner in 1948. “But also to smash you morally before the eyes of the society.”
History’s great agents of pain knew what the CIA pretends not to.
Torture is a terrorist act.
On Dec. 9, the U.S. Senate Select Committee on Intelligence released a 525-page report documenting the CIA’s torture of alleged terrorists.
TV, movies and video games made heroes of torturers.
Our pop-culture heroes have tortured a lot of folks in the last decade.
After 9/11, America’s leaders told us the war on terror would be different. A war that wouldn’t just take place on the battlefield, but in the back alleys, markets and bars of foreign lands. A war that required us to check some of our morals and ethics at the door.
The heroes of TV, movies and video games stepped up. They got dirty. Jack Bauer did what he had to do. Rick Grimes held prisoners without trial. Batman tortured Joker. They got results.
It was all a fantasy. One inspired by the CIA and popularized by Hollywood.
Thanks to the Dec. 9 release of the Senate Intelligence Committee’s report on the Agency’s torture program, we now know how wrong the fantasy was.
Pomiędzy American Dream i [/i]American Nightmare[/i] jest cienka linia.
Czy już została przekroczona?
[url=http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/ali-meyer/1-5-millennials-live-poverty-census-bureau-says]1 in 5 Millennials Live in Poverty, Census Bureau Says[/utl]
Food Stamp Beneficiaries Exceed 46,000,000 for 37 Straight Months
65 Percent of Children Live in Households on Federal Aid Programs
Federal judge rules Obama amnesty order unconstitutional power grab
U.S. Special Forces Conducts Urban Training in North Texas