Ogłoszenie

Dear Friends,

It is with a heavy heart that we have decided to retire our beloved Forum Detroit. It has served the Polonia Detroit for over 10 years, and was a source of joy for many. However, after many months of inactivity, the time has come to bid it farewell.

Deepest and warmest thanks to all those who contributed to Forum discussions over the years, either by sharing their thoughts or reading those of others. Your presence and participation served as a building block of this online polish community.

Forum Detroit

#51 08.09.2014 05:19:53

Zoomboy
Legendarny Mistrz Forum
Od: USA

Re: Ukraina

Why Won’t Obama Just Leave Ukraine Alone?

President Obama announced last week that he was imposing yet another round of sanctions on Russia, this time targeting financial, arms, and energy sectors. The European Union, as it has done each time, quickly followed suit.

These sanctions will not produce the results Washington demands, but they will hurt the economies of the US and EU, as well as Russia.

These sanctions are, according to the Obama administration, punishment for what it claims is Russia’s role in the crash of Malaysia Airlines Flight 17, and for what the president claims is Russia’s continued arming of separatists in eastern Ukraine. Neither of these reasons makes much sense because neither case has been proven...

That’s all, folks
Przekażmy sobie znak pokoju.
Hasta la vista, Vaya con Dios
Я возвращусь, Ich werde zurück sein, Je reviendrai, Estarei de volta, Θα είμαι πίσω, I červnu se zpět, Leszek vissza, وحقوق عودة

#52 08.11.2014 06:54:07

Zoomboy
Legendarny Mistrz Forum

That’s all, folks
Я возвращусь, Ich werde zurück sein, Je reviendrai, Estarei de volta, Θα είμαι πίσω, I červnu se zpět, Leszek vissza, وحقوق عودة

#53 08.11.2014 06:58:48

Zoomboy
Legendarny Mistrz Forum

NYT Discovers Ukraine’s Neo-Nazis at War.

Throughout the Ukraine crisis, the U.S. State Department and mainstream media have downplayed the role of neo-Nazis in the U.S.-backed Kiev regime, an inconvenient truth that is surfacing again as right-wing storm troopers fly neo-Nazi banners as they attack in the east, Robert Parry reports.

That’s all, folks

#54 08.21.2014 07:34:15

Zoomboy
Legendarny Mistrz Forum

The Hushed-Up Hitler Factor in Ukraine

Behind the Ukraine crisis is a revision of World War II history that seeks to honor eastern European collaborators with Hitler and the Holocaust by repackaging these rightists as anti-Soviet heroes, a reality shielded from the U.S. public, as Dovid Katz explains.

That’s all, folks

#55 08.23.2014 07:45:00

Zoomboy
Legendarny Mistrz Forum

Ukraine Busted In ANOTHER Lie
Posted on August 22, 2014 by WashingtonsBlog
Ukrainian Propaganda Fizzles …

The Ukrainian government has been caught in lie after lie regarding the confrontation with Russia.

The newest fib was a whopper … As the Daily Mail reports:

Muddled security officials in Ukraine were last night forced to deny a huge Russian military convoy had been deployed in the eastern rebel-run city of Lugansk.

The strong rebuttal suggested an earlier claim about an invasion by Vladimir Putin’s troops amounted to a crude propaganda move by the pro-Western Kiev government – or deep confusion in its own ranks.

The original allegation of a Russian column arriving in Lugansk came from Lt-Gen Igor Voronchenko, head of the Ukrainian Anti Terrorist Operation (ATO) in the city, and  was backed by military analyst Dmitry Tymchuk.

‘There are tanks, Grad artillery, APCs, accompanied by about 1,200 men dressed in the army uniform of Russian Federation,’ the general was quoted saying in an assertion calculated to alarm the West.

Yet there was no confirmation on Wednesday from NATO or other Western sources which was widely reported inside Ukraine.

The claim was also contradicted  closer to home by Kiev’s National Security and Defence Council spokesman Andriy Lysenko who dismissed it as ‘strange’.

‘Intelligence is not confirming the existence of this column,’ he said.

Vorochenko and a chorus of social media sources had indicated a recent move.

‘We can confirm this information. This army column got to Ukraine about three days ago,’ he said.

Nice try …

That’s all, folks

#56 08.23.2014 08:05:59

Zoomboy
Legendarny Mistrz Forum

Russia’s Humanitarian ‘Invasion’

August 23, 2014

Exclusive: Official Washington’s war-hysteria machine is running at full speed again after Russia unilaterally dispatched a convoy of trucks carrying humanitarian supplies to the blockaded Ukrainian city of Luhansk, writes ex-CIA analyst Ray McGovern.

By Ray McGovern

That’s all, folks

#57 08.23.2014 08:21:56

Zoomboy
Legendarny Mistrz Forum

That’s all, folks

#58 08.29.2014 20:11:45

Zoomboy
Legendarny Mistrz Forum

LAVROV: Those Satellite Images of Russian Tanks Are From “COMPUTER GAMES”

“There have been reports that there are photographs from space showing movement of Russian troops. But as it turned out it was computer games and the images were taken from there.”

That’s all, folks

#59 08.29.2014 20:13:13

Zoomboy
Legendarny Mistrz Forum

Poland bars Russian minister's jet from airspace

Poland has refused to let a plane carrying Russian Defence Minister Sergei Shoigu fly through its airspace.

The plane turned back to the Slovakian capital, Bratislava. Mr Shoigu had been on an official visit to Slovakia.

That’s all, folks

#60 08.29.2014 20:33:10

ak
Niezaprzeczalna Legenda Forum
Serwis

"Friends are flowers in the garden of life"

#61 09.02.2014 14:56:24

Zoomboy
Legendarny Mistrz Forum

Who’s Telling the ‘Big Lie’ on Ukraine?

Exclusive: Official Washington draws the Ukraine crisis in black-and-white colors with Russian President Putin the bad guy and the U.S.-backed leaders in Kiev the good guys. But the reality is much more nuanced, with the American people consistently misled on key facts, writes Robert Parry.

That’s all, folks

#62 09.03.2014 21:20:48

Zoomboy
Legendarny Mistrz Forum

The Whys Behind the Ukraine Crisis

Exclusive: Given the very high stakes of a nuclear confrontation with Russia, some analysts wonder what’s the real motive for taking this extraordinary risk over Ukraine. Is it about natural gas, protection of the U.S. dollar’s dominance, or an outgrowth of neocon extremism, asks Robert Parry.

That’s all, folks

#63 09.08.2014 10:46:45

Zoomboy
Legendarny Mistrz Forum

Poking Russia with a Stick? NATO Approves Military "Spearhead" for Eastern Europe

Despite warnings from Russia that such a move would be interpreted as a provocation, a plan to deploy thousands of additional US and European troops closer to its border will now become a reality

byJon Queally, staff writer

That’s all, folks

#64 09.10.2014 11:05:47

Zoomboy
Legendarny Mistrz Forum

That’s all, folks

#65 09.11.2014 07:41:39

Zoomboy
Legendarny Mistrz Forum

Poland halts reverse gas flows to Ukraine after Russia's move

(Reuters) - Polish gas pipeline operator Gaz-System said on Wednesday that it has temporarily suspended reverse gas flows to Ukraine after Russia reduced its gas deliveries to Poland this week.

The spokeswoman for Gaz-System told Reuters that because of the reduction of gas deliveries from the eastern direction "it was necessary to temporarily suspend" the reverse flow to Ukraine at the Hermanowice transit point.

(Reporting by Marcin Goettig; editing by Susan Thomas)

Komentarz:

Big_Gazza wrote:
If I don’t pay my gas bill, I get cut off. If I try to run a gas line from my next door neighbour, the service utility would cut him off.
Thats not an attempt at “destabilisation”, thats just common sense….

That’s all, folks

#66 09.11.2014 07:46:00

ak
Niezaprzeczalna Legenda Forum
Serwis

20  % mniej! ale to chyba dopiero pocz±tek .

"Friends are flowers in the garden of life"

#67 09.17.2014 23:45:34

Zoomboy
Legendarny Mistrz Forum

Ukraine’s ‘Romantic’ Nazi Storm Troopers
September 15, 2014

Exclusive: While most civilized people view the Swastika and other Nazi symbols as abhorrent reminders of unspeakable evil, the Washington Post trotted out a new way of seeing them – as “romantic” – a sign that apologists for Ukraine’s coup regime know no limits, reports Robert Parry.

That’s all, folks

#68 09.18.2014 12:46:47

Zoomboy
Legendarny Mistrz Forum

Poroshenko in Washington: A Marriage Made in Heaven?

Poroshenko will likely soon find out that Washington is a fickle partner, and its attention can easily be swayed by any attractive crisis that happens to pass. President Obama is currently enjoying the benefits of becoming a “war president,” as he escalates the US military campaign in Iraq (and soon Syria). Boots on the ground are likely the next move. Poroshenko may find himself feeling like a jilted former lover, a flavor of the week. The Ukrainian people will too soon find out that US intervention usually creates a Libya, not a Switzerland.

That’s all, folks

#69 10.09.2014 06:49:52

Zoomboy
Legendarny Mistrz Forum

That’s all, folks

#70 10.13.2014 22:01:17

Zoomboy
Legendarny Mistrz Forum

EDUCATE! UKRAINE, WARS AND MILITARISM
By Finnian Cunningham, www.strategic-culture.org
October 12th, 2014

Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland – Washington’s Ukraine Hawk – Visit to Ukraine Carries the Foreboding of US-Backed War Escalation

In an ominous sign that the war in Ukraine is set to further escalate, US state department official Victoria Nuland arrived in Kiev where she met with senior members of the Western-backed regime.

In recent days the ceasefire brokered on September 5 has come under intense pressure as Kiev military forces have stepped up their barrage of the eastern city of Donetsk, with several civilian casualties reported almost on a daily basis.

That’s all, folks

#71 10.23.2014 21:04:11

Zoomboy
Legendarny Mistrz Forum

That’s all, folks

#72 10.27.2014 22:57:01

Zoomboy
Legendarny Mistrz Forum

That’s all, folks

#73 10.31.2014 13:32:27

Zoomboy
Legendarny Mistrz Forum

Ukraine crisis: Pro-Western blocs 'win Ukraine poll'

Pro-Western parties will dominate Ukraine's parliament after the first elections to the body since February's revolution, exit polls suggest.

As votes are counted, President Petro Poroshenko's bloc looks set to win the most, with PM Arseny Yatsenyuk's People's Front party a close second.

Mr Poroshenko thanked voters for supporting what he described as a call for a reformist, pro-European majority.

About 3m people in two eastern regions ravaged by conflict did not vote.

That’s all, folks

#74 11.23.2014 14:57:27

Zoomboy
Legendarny Mistrz Forum

Joe Biden retreats from angry crowd in Ukraine

Vice President Joseph R. Biden retreated from an angry crowd in Kiev Friday when his Secret Service agents decided the situation was not safe.

Mr. Biden was to meet with Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko at a site in central Kiev where demonstrators were killed earlier this year during the country’s revolution. But his motorcade encountered a large and “unruly” crowd, many of whom were shouting “shame” at Mr. Poroshenko for failing to prosecute those responsible for the killings.

That’s all, folks

#75 11.26.2014 07:03:34

Zoomboy
Legendarny Mistrz Forum

Hacked US Documents Said To Reveal Extent Of Undisclosed US "Lethal Aid" For Ukraine Army

It has been half a year since it was first revealed that the US has been sending non-lethal aid to the Ukraine: recall that it was in early June when Obama announced he had approved $5 million in body armor, night vision goggles and additional communications equipment for the Ukrainian military.

Since then the topic of whether or not to arm the Ukraine army in its civil war against the separatist eastern region has been a hot topic as recently as today, when VOA reported that "U.S. Vice President Joe Biden has condemned what he calls Russia’s “aggression” in Ukraine, but stopped short of saying the United States will provide Ukraine with lethal aid... the White House nominee to fill the number two position at the State Department has said the United States should consider giving Ukraine lethal military equipment."

However, as lately has been a recurrent theme, the Obama administration may not have been exactly forthright with the public or the facts. At least that is the conclusion based on hacked documents released earlier today by the Ukrainian hackers group CyberBerkut, which reveal that despite assurances to the contrary, the US has in fact been providing substantial lethal aid to Ukraine's armed forces.

That’s all, folks

Stopka forum