Ogłoszenie

Dear Friends,

It is with a heavy heart that we have decided to retire our beloved Forum Detroit. It has served the Polonia Detroit for over 10 years, and was a source of joy for many. However, after many months of inactivity, the time has come to bid it farewell.

Deepest and warmest thanks to all those who contributed to Forum discussions over the years, either by sharing their thoughts or reading those of others. Your presence and participation served as a building block of this online polish community.

Forum Detroit

#1 04.06.2013 09:19:06

Zoomboy
Legendarny Mistrz Forum
Od: USA

Wakacje na Kubie

That’s all, folks
Przekażmy sobie znak pokoju.
Hasta la vista, Vaya con Dios
Я возвращусь, Ich werde zurück sein, Je reviendrai, Estarei de volta, Θα είμαι πίσω, I červnu se zpět, Leszek vissza, وحقوق عودة

#2 04.06.2013 17:40:03

VIS wz.12
Rozgadany

Re: Wakacje na Kubie

Może ich interesują tylko wakacje białych ludzi?

#3 04.07.2013 00:30:50

Zoomboy
Legendarny Mistrz Forum

W "specjalnych" kabinach?

That’s all, folks
Я возвращусь, Ich werde zurück sein, Je reviendrai, Estarei de volta, Θα είμαι πίσω, I červnu se zpět, Leszek vissza, وحقوق عودة

#4 04.11.2013 12:51:50

Zoomboy
Legendarny Mistrz Forum

Jay-Z Records New Rap Song In Response To Cuba Controversy: "Obama Said Chill, You Gonna Get Me Impeached"

The following explicit lyrics are from Jay-Z's new rap song "Open Letter."

Politicians never did sh*t for me
Except lie to me, distort history
Wanna give me jail time and a fine

Fine, let me commit a real crime
I might buy a kilo for Chief Keef
Out of spite, I just might flood these streets

###

Obama said chill, you gonna get me impeached
But you don't need this shit anyway
Chill with me on the beach

Carney On Jay-Z's Explicit Song About Cuba Trip: "The White House Has Nothing To Do With It"

DONOVAN SLACK, POLITICO: I just want to return to Beyonce and Jay-Z. Jay-Z released a rap today, I know the other day you said that Treasury was the one that cleared their trip, he suggested that he got White House permission – that he personally spoke with the president. I’ll just quote: “I turned Havana into Atlanta. Boy from the hood, I got White House Clearance. Obama said chill you gonna get me impeached. You don’t need this expletive anyway, chill with me on the beach."

JAY CARNEY: I guess nothing rhymes with Treasury, because Treasury offers and gives licenses for travel, as you know, and the White House has nothing to do with it.

SLACK: So are you saying that he did not, the president, did not have a conversation with Jay-Z?

JAY CARNEY: I am absolutely saying that the White House, from the president on down, had nothing to do with anybody's personal -- anybody's travel to Cuba. That is something that Treasury handles.

… it's a song, Donovan. The president did not communicate with Jay-Z over this trip.

That’s all, folks

#5 04.12.2013 00:16:15

Zoomboy
Legendarny Mistrz Forum

"Obama said chill "You gonna get me impeached"': Jay-Z's gloating rap reply to fury over government-backed Cuban trip with wife Beyoncé

Boasting Jay-Z today took a swipe at critics of his and wife's Beyoncé's recent trip to Cuba in a swaggering new rap song.
The song, 'Open Letter' calls out the politicians who questioned the legality of the fifth anniversary vacation, which was approved by the Treasury Department, when the rapper says, 'Politicians never did s**t for me, except lie to me, distort history. They wanna give me jail time and a fine. Fine, let me commit a real crime.'
The song also includes lyrics boasting of his friendship with President Obama, adding: 'Obama said, 'Chill you're going to get me impeached.' You don't need this s**t anyway, chill with me on the beach.'  wiecej...

That’s all, folks

Stopka forum