Ogłoszenie

Dear Friends,

It is with a heavy heart that we have decided to retire our beloved Forum Detroit. It has served the Polonia Detroit for over 10 years, and was a source of joy for many. However, after many months of inactivity, the time has come to bid it farewell.

Deepest and warmest thanks to all those who contributed to Forum discussions over the years, either by sharing their thoughts or reading those of others. Your presence and participation served as a building block of this online polish community.

Forum Detroit

#1 10.22.2011 16:42:38

Zoomboy
Legendarny Mistrz Forum
Od: USA

Burzynski

Jeśli macie konto na Netflix, obejrzyjcie ten film...
To powinno pomóc wam w odpowiedzi, dlczego pomimo niesamowitych osiagniec medycznych i w XXI wieku nie wynaleziono lekarstwa na raka?
Bo to sie nie opłaca!

Burzynski
2010 NR 107 minutes
Trace the remarkable story of Dr. Stanislaw Burzynski, a pioneering biochemist who boldly challenged the mighty Food and Drug Administration for his right to begin government-sanctioned clinical trials on a breakthrough cancer treatment he developed. In addition to recounting Burzynski's astonishing legal victories in the face of skepticism, this documentary also examines several of his patients and their success in fighting terminal cancer.

Cast: Joe Barton, Stanislaw Burzynski, David Kessler, Arize Onuekwusi
Director: Eric Merola Genres: Documentaries, Biographical Documentaries, Political Documentaries, Social & Cultural DocumentariesAvailability:Streaming (DVD availability date unknown)

That’s all, folks
Przekażmy sobie znak pokoju.
Hasta la vista, Vaya con Dios
Я возвращусь, Ich werde zurück sein, Je reviendrai, Estarei de volta, Θα είμαι πίσω, I červnu se zpět, Leszek vissza, وحقوق عودة

#2 10.29.2011 13:16:23

Art Be
Administrator

Re: Burzynski

Post przeniesiony z niewłaściwego wątku.

Look761 napisał:

Dr.Burzynski(Full version)
i wanted to share this video with the world to show what sort of world we live in, where money comes firstGroundbreaking, non-surgical, non or low-toxic cancer treatment regimens, some available within clinical trials

Art Be
Administrator
forumdetroit@gmail.com

Stopka forum