Ogłoszenie

Dear Friends,

It is with a heavy heart that we have decided to retire our beloved Forum Detroit. It has served the Polonia Detroit for over 10 years, and was a source of joy for many. However, after many months of inactivity, the time has come to bid it farewell.

Deepest and warmest thanks to all those who contributed to Forum discussions over the years, either by sharing their thoughts or reading those of others. Your presence and participation served as a building block of this online polish community.

Forum Detroit

#1 06.30.2010 13:57:22

Art Be
Administrator

TECZKI i ich zawartosc

Art Be napisał:

This is to inform all members of the Forumdetroit.com  about certain law suit filed against forumdetroit.com in the 6th Circuit Court, Oakland County, Michigan, on 06/08/2010

http://www.oakgov.com/crts0004/main

Case #210-110951-NO

Forum Detroit has learned that certain Subpoena was filed with forumdetroit.com and Domain by Proxy, Inc.
to obtain following information:

Identity, account information and complete account history, including but not limited to ownership changes and the dates the same ware made, and all other information held by Domain by Proxy, Inc relative to FORUMDETROIT.COM

Forumdetroit.com would like to assure it's members that any record which could be used to identify any members of the forum, short of court order, will not be disclosed. We would fight any such attempt in court.

Forumdetroit.com would like to remind you of the rules pertaining to your posts.

Zasady:

Although Forum Detroit attempts to delete objectionable messages from the Forum, it operates in real time and does not review material before posting. All messages express the views of the author, and neither Forum Detroit, its parent company or affiliates, will be held responsible for any content, any posting or any message.

Art Be
Administrator
forumdetroit@gmail.com

#2 06.30.2010 14:00:29

Art Be
Administrator

Re: TECZKI i ich zawartosc

http://img38.imagefra.me/img/img38/8/6/30/zoomboy/f_pqm_e573adc.jpg

Art Be
Administrator
forumdetroit@gmail.com

#3 06.30.2010 14:03:21

Art Be
Administrator

http://img37.imagefra.me/img/img37/8/6/30/zoomboy/f_f2gum_75f87a8.jpg
http://img38.imagefra.me/img/img38/8/6/30/zoomboy/f_f2gvm_6fbc146.jpg

Art Be
Administrator
forumdetroit@gmail.com

#4 06.30.2010 14:41:23

Art Be
Administrator

From: GoDaddy.com Compliance Manager <compliancemgr@godaddy.com>
Date: Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 1:27 PM
Subject: forumdetroit.com
To: forumdetroit@gmail.com

This email is to inform you that we have received a properly formatted subpoena for documents in the following civil action: Anita M. Dul v forumdetroit.com pending in the State of Michigan 6th Judicial Circuit Court, Case No. 10-110951-NO.  Our response to this subpoena may require us to disclose some of your personally identifiable information.  Therefore, we are providing this notice as a courtesy to give you an opportunity to object to the subpoena.  The only way to object to a properly filed subpoena is by filing an objection with the court in which the matter is pending.  If we do not receive an objection notice within 3 business day indicating that you have filed an objection, we will continue with producing the documents requested according to our registration agreement.

In order to obtain further information related to the pending litigation or a copy of the subpoena, you may contact the requesting party as follows:

Mark E. Reizen, Esq.
7457 Franklin Road, Suite 250
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48301
248.539.2003 Phone

Sincerely,

x xxxx
Sr. Paralegal/Compliance Manager

http://img37.imagefra.me/img/img37/8/6/30/zoomboy/f_104imy2spm_e45f0df.jpg

Subject: Re: forumdetroit.com
Date: Fri, June 18, 2010 12:10 pm
To: compliancemgr@godaddy.com

This is to inform you, that I strongly object disclosing any information regarding www.forumdetroit.com to any third party.
Please be advise that I've referred this matter to my attorney, which will file proper documents in Oakland County Circuit Court. This can be done on Wednesday, June 23, 2010, as my attorney is currently in Arizona on business trip.
I hope that you would be able to extend the courtesy to me, as your client, and wait with your response to any form of subpoena until time indicated above.
Mr. Mark Reizen is using unacceptable methods in his effort to obtain privileged information.
I've never received any information from Mr. Reizen about lawsuit being filed with 6th Judaical Circuit Court.
Please response to this e-mail, so I would know if I can count on your support in above matter.

Sincerely,

Art Be

Art Be
Administrator
forumdetroit@gmail.com

#5 06.30.2010 19:25:18

Art Be
Administrator

Mr. x xxx:

Please be advised that I represent  forumdetroit.com.  Forumdetroit.com has not been served with the lawsuit in question, although is aware of it, and learned of this subpoena.  We stronly object to any disclosure of the information requested in the subpoena, which would be a violation of my clients' privacy rights, and first amendment rights.
    I was just retained, and have not yet had the opportunity to file any objection or motion to quash the subpoena, but such a motion should not be necessary:  Your letter is not entirely correct where you say "we will have no choice but to respond."  Unless you are located in Michigan, and I believe you are not, you cannot be compelled to respond to a subpoena issued by a Michigan attorney unless he has gone through the proper steps of initiating an action in an Arizona court, and having a subpoena issued by an Arizona court.  I'm sure your own counsel will confirm that.
    Please do not release my clients' personal or business information without an order of a court of competent jurisdiction.

If you have any questions or comments, please reply or give me a call.

Attorney for forumdetroit.com

Art Be
Administrator
forumdetroit@gmail.com

#6 06.30.2010 20:27:40

Zoomboy
Legendarny Mistrz Forum
Od: USA

Czy widzieliście w pozwie;
MEMBERS OF POLISH CREDIT UNION?

Wszyscy?!?!?!

That’s all, folks
Przekażmy sobie znak pokoju.
Hasta la vista, Vaya con Dios
Я возвращусь, Ich werde zurück sein, Je reviendrai, Estarei de volta, Θα είμαι πίσω, I červnu se zpět, Leszek vissza, وحقوق عودة

#7 06.30.2010 20:57:34

JCP
Niezaprzeczalna Legenda Forum

Myslisz ze cale prawie 8 tysiecy? Plus wszelkie John Doe and Mary Roe. Ponoc sa juz skarbonki. Jak kazdy wrzuci dolara a niektorzy szarpna sie na 5$ to niezla sumka moze z tego wyjdzie.  Members of Polish Credit Union should consider it. Niech ktos stanie z piggy bank na najblizszym pikniku z napisem w rodzaju "na obrone przed Dul, COO pac'u".

#8 07.01.2010 08:06:03

MI2L8
Totalnie Rozgadany

Czas spojrzec na prawo (legalistycznie mowiac)

"The rules governing libel against a "public figure" are special based on U.S. Supreme Court decisions.  The key is that to uphold the right to express opinions or fair comment on public figure, the libel must be malicious to constitute grounds for lawsuit for damages"

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/libel             (please retype in your search engine)

Above address will connect you with Google; activate first choice.

Anita Dul is a public figure as a known business leader she is.  As a public figure she has must prove, in her suit,
the actual malice.  That is very difficult to do.  What is difficult?  to prove that published material was published with either knowledge or falcity or in reckless disregard for the truth.  Again a very difficult standard for a plantiff (Anita Dul) to meet.

#9 07.01.2010 08:25:40

MI2L8
Totalnie Rozgadany

In today's issue of The Wall Street Journal (pg. A4) the following comment is pertinent to Anita Dul's suit and points to its legal shallowness.

"Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D., Minn.) noted that in 1993, Ms. Kagan criticized the Supreme Court's unanimous 1964 decision of fredom of the press, New York Times v. Sullivan, which barred libel suits by public officials unless they could prove the speaker knew what was said was false or had acted with "reckless disregard" for the truth."

Nic dziwnego ze adwokat A.D. stara sie cos wylowic swoja subpoena

#10 07.01.2010 08:35:12

Zoomboy
Legendarny Mistrz Forum

Adwokat Dul stara się dotrzeć do właściciela(i) Forum, żeby następnie dostać (wymusić) informacje o forumowiczach, szczególnie tych piszących "herezje" o naszej COO.

That’s all, folks
Я возвращусь, Ich werde zurück sein, Je reviendrai, Estarei de volta, Θα είμαι πίσω, I červnu se zpět, Leszek vissza, وحقوق عودة

#11 07.01.2010 08:55:22

MI2L8
Totalnie Rozgadany

Tylko male wyjasnienie. Ci ktorzy pisza na tym forum nie maja o co sie martwic jezeli wyrazaja sie krytycznie o organizacji i pani Dul jesli chodzi o rezultaty finansowe, statystyki ktore unia i pani D. uzywaja, brak uslug, stopy pozyczkowe, itd.  Osobiste ataki majace za cel okreslanie jej zachowania czy charakteru, na przyklad, to juz byc moze inna sprawa.

A wiec piszmy i dyskutujmy.  Sprawa czy nie, wolnosc slowa to nasze prawo.

#12 07.01.2010 09:38:30

JCP

Bardzo  "w modzie" sa teraz tego typu sprawy. Czesto jest to proba wyludzenia pieniedzy i zastraszenia przeciwnika. W przypadku uznania sprawy za tzw. frivolous, plantiff ponosi koszty calego zamieszania i utwierdza publicznosc w przekonaniu swojej winy i prawdy wszelkich publikacji na ten temat. A jesli do tego sa dowody i fakt ze TP probowal rozwiazac problem poprzez dialog i wyjasnienia, co szanowne unijne wladze uznaly za bezsensowne i zignorowaly wlascicieli unii ktorzy zatrwozeni sa sytuacja unii(maja do tego pelne prawo)-zalozenie personalnego lawsuit, kiedy sprawa dotyczy naszej organizacji jest smieszne. Wystarczylo podac fakty, PRAWDE, odpowiedziec na zarzuty i udowodnic czlonkom, ze nie maja podstaw do obawy o 95 milionowa instytucje finansowa ktora do nich nalezy i ze pani Dul jest "czysta jak lza". Ani czlonkowie, ani TP nie otrzymali ani jednej odpowiedzi na swoje zarzuty i swoje proby odszukania prawdy na wlasna reke. Wprost przeciwnie-posluzono sie naszymi funduszami i radiem R. do oszczerstw i nagonki na tych co smieli pytac o prawde i wyjasnienia. Gdyby nie czlonkowie do dzis nie wiadomo by bylo nic o licencjach i firmach. To zadanie nalezalo do Supervisory Committee, ktora jest straznikiem wszelkich nieporozumien i problemow. Ludzie ci nie podjeli sie zadnej proby rozwiazania konfliktu przez okragly rok. Wysylano(lub sama szla) do radia osobe, co do ktorej byly watpliwosci. Czy mozna bagatelizowac tak powazne sprawy i ignorowac swoich pracodawcow? Wyglada ze mozna, wyglada tez ze musi byc tego przyczyna. Dowody sypia sie jak grzyby po deszczu, a pani Dul malo ze pisze o sobie, to w swoim lawsuit wymienia inne osoby pracujace w unii stawiajac je jednoczesnie w sytuacji kontrowersyjnej. Bowiem poruszone zostana i te sprawy skoro sie o to upomniala. Nalezy sobie w koncu zdac sprawe, ze ci ludzie w unii pracuja dla nas (tzn. powinni pracowac) i jako ich bossowie mamy prawa ale  i obowiazki do szukania prawdy. Jak dlugo jeszcze mozna klamac nam ze nie mamy praw i chocby prosty przyklad- nie mamy prawa do minutes z zebran, wgladu do dokumentow i temu podobne odpowiedzi. Ci ludzie pod naszym imieniem uzurpuja sobie calkowite prawo do manipulacji, klamstwa i sa na to dowody.
W jednym ze swoich punktow Dul pisze o investigation jaki przeprowadzila w sprawie wynoszenia dokumentow z unii i ze to nie byla prawda. Dowody na to sa niezbite. Pani Dul nazywala ta osobe swego czasu "przywodca". Prosila ja o przyprowadzenie ludzi na zebranie wyborcze w roku 2008, kiedy to objela pozycje COO i jednoczesnie kandydowala ponownie do dyrekcji jako incumbent i chciala wygrac. Aska, Aska-czy masz amnezje? Czy pamietasz jak twierdzilas ze w sadzie do ktorego jesli kiedykolwiek  bedziesz pozwana, bedziesz klamac? Pani Dul daje teraz szanse na wywleczenie tego wszystkiego i tych wszystkich papierkow ktore wytaszczylas z unii na Maple. Czy pamietasz jeszcze komu je dawalas? Och wiem, pewnie nic juz nie pamietasz. Czy ich tam w tej unii tak omotalas, ze udaja ze uwierzyli? Czy tez oslania cie kuzyn- aptekarz=dyrektor Miloboszewski?

#13 07.02.2010 06:57:18

Zoomboy
Legendarny Mistrz Forum

In New York Times Company v. Sullivan (1964), the U.S. Supreme Court provided a significant expansion of the protection of the press from libel actions. Stemming from a case in which an elected official in Montgomery, Ala., complained of defamation by civil-rights activists, the court ruled that to protect the free flow of speech and opinions, public officials could only collect damages for libel if falsehoods were made with “reckless disregard” for the truth. This ruling has since been extended to any celebrity before the public.

The Sullivan ruling shifted the burden of proof in many libel cases from the defendant to the plaintiff, who must now prove the falsehood was issued with actual malice, that is, with deliberate knowledge that the statement was both incorrect and defamatory. The ruling was a victory for the media, but left the plaintiff with the difficult task of obtaining the sources for the allegedly libelous information—sources that reporters often hold confidential. In most cases, the court requires the plaintiff to show that a reasonable effort has been made to obtain the information elsewhere before it requires the reporter to divulge any sources.

That’s all, folks

#14 07.02.2010 08:47:13

MI2L8
Totalnie Rozgadany

Zoomboy, dziekuje za potwierdzenie.  Z tego co czytam, ta sprawa (New York Times v. Sullivan, 1964) w podstawowy sposob wplywa na obecny pozew.  Nie jest latwo udowodnic zlosliwe dzialanie i to jeszcze oparte o kompletnym i celowym zlekcewazeniu prawdy.  A musi to udowodnic Anita Dul.  Jak to sie mowi "good luck".  Obserwuje te nasze dyskusje od dluzszego czasu i nie widze ze ONA ma solidne podstawy na swoja sprawe.  Nie bede zdziwiony jezeli pozwana grupa nie wytoczy swego procesu w niedalekiej przyszlosci.

#15 07.02.2010 13:01:00

ak
Serwis

MI2L8 napisał:

Tylko male wyjasnienie. Ci ktorzy pisza na tym forum nie maja o co sie martwic jezeli wyrazaja sie krytycznie o organizacji i pani Dul jesli chodzi o rezultaty finansowe, statystyki ktore unia i pani D. uzywaja, brak uslug, stopy pozyczkowe, itd.  Osobiste ataki majace za cel okreslanie jej zachowania czy charakteru, na przyklad, to juz byc moze inna sprawa.

A wiec piszmy i dyskutujmy.  Sprawa czy nie, wolnosc slowa to nasze prawo.

no wlasnie MI2L8,
o pani Dul pisze sie tylko w kontekscie obrony unii i DOBRA CZLONKOW!
pani Dul jest COO i odpowiada za wyniki finansowe unii!
A to, co znaleziono po drodze o pani Dul, to juz inna sprawa. (musze pisac prostym jezykiem, bo znowu zostane źle przetłumaczona, i ponownie włozy sie w moje usta slowa, których nigdy tutaj nie napisałam).)
Doświadczenia p. Dul (licencje i powód ich odebrania) mogą  tylko podwazac zasadnosc wyboru przez Board of Directors, tej osoby na stanowisko COO.
Pani Anita Dul  interesuje mnie tylko jako COO i cała otoczka wokól tej pozycji!

"Friends are flowers in the garden of life"

#16 07.02.2010 14:11:57

ak
Serwis

dla ścisłości, by znowu nie było nieścisłości
Anita Dul, poniewaz zajmuje stołek COO, powinna być odpowiedzialna za wyniki operacyjne, czyli to ONA odpowiedzialna jest za wypracowanie ZYSKU OPERACYJNEGO!

John Swidwinski za wyniki finansowe,  pponieważ zajmuje stołek  CFO

Nie bardzo rozumiem, skad taki podział ról, unia nie jest kolosem!

#17 07.02.2010 20:31:49

Look761

I tu jest pytanie w jaki sposób Anita Dul otrzymała tą pozycję???
Jak Rada Dyrektorów głosowała?   Czy to od nich zależało czy ktoś jeszcze inny  maczał palce w tym.
Wiele pytań bez odpowiedzi.Jak pisałem wcześniej nikt "niby" nie czyta forum a tu sprawa sądowa???
Jest osobą publiczną i musi się liczy z krytyką.Sama tego chciała nikt ją nie zmuszał do tej pracy .

"Czy świat bardzo się zmieni , gdy z młodych gniewnych wyrosną starzy , wkurwieni"

Jonasz Kofta

#18 07.02.2010 21:37:10

ak
Serwis

Look 761,
przy okazji zapytaj pania Dul, ile osob ubiegalo sie o ta pozycje. Ja znam przynajmniej dwie. ktore mialy interview.
Ciekawe, kto przeprowadzil interview z Anita Dul, ktora sama byla w komisji przesluchujacej kandydatow.
Czy pan Swidwinski?
czy moze dyrektor Kazimierz Magda, ktory rowniez byl w komisji ? .

Look przeczytaj  wywiad z dyr. Magda w Tygodniku z dnia 19 maja.

#19 07.02.2010 22:45:08

Zoomboy
Legendarny Mistrz Forum

Wszystko to, a przy okazji wiele innych spraw pozwani (oskarżeni?) wywloką na światło dzienne za pomocą instrumentu prawnego zwanego "discovery subpoena".
Wiele spraw, tak skrzętnie ukrywanych stanie się publicznie wiadomych.
Zgroza!
Będzie co czytać, oj będzie wink
Mnie interesuje najbardziej  ile unijnych roboczo-godzin, ile papieru, ile tuszu poszło na drukowanie i katalogowanie teczek "pisarzy" forumowych?
Może dlatego, ze zarząd jest zajęty drukowaniem i katalogowaniem, nie ma czasu na pilnowanie tajności kont członków, które są wysyłane zupełnie przypadkowo.
Może dlatego, ze zarząd jest zajęty sprawami sadowymi, nikt nie oddzwonił do członka, który dostał wykaz finansowy nie należący do niego?
Może warto  w tym miejscu zapytać, czy powyższe sprawy nie są w gestii naszej COO?
Może warto także zapytać, jeśli COO nie wykonuje swoich obowiązków, co robi Rada Dyrektorow?

That’s all, folks

#20 07.02.2010 23:46:33

Zoomboy
Legendarny Mistrz Forum

Jeden z oskarżonych w procesie Dul vs "Others" napisał list do A. Dul, wkrótce po wycofaniu przez PAC ogłoszeń w TP:

August 27, 2009

Anita Dul
PAC FCU
2889 E. Maple Road
Troy, MI 48083

Dear Ms. Dul,

I recently became a member of the PAC Credit Union.  Does the abbreviation PAC stand for Polish American Community?

The reason I write this letter is due to a recent event. The event I speak of is the cut off of PAC FCU ads in the Polish Weekly.  How did it happen that your marketing director decided to do that?  As a business manager myself, such a decision I would call very poor and with very bad judgment. 

All members of the local Polish community assumed by now that this move was for pure revenge for posting letters from the readers, unpleasant to Board of Directors.  We all come to this country for the freedoms it offers and such moves violate all democratic principles. Writing letters to the newspaper is undeniable part of that freedom of speech.
This decision is also against endorsed, perhaps even invented by PAC FCU, slogan “United Polonia”. Don’t you see irony in this, contradiction perhaps?
How on earth can you oust ads from one of the Detroit Polonia's oldest publications?  Your marketing director should be held liable for this unfortunate decision.  Speaking as a manager to another manager, I must tell you that it is impossible to please everyone all the time. There will always be someone disappointed. 
You choose not to answer the letters printed in the Polish Weekly, and that is okay; however I would respond with a short, firm answer --- bring it to the annual meeting, newspaper is not the forum on which we discuss business; or something to that account.  By now, every member of our Polonia knows about the riff going between the Union and the members of Polonia including those from www.forumdetroit.com.  Please think in a broader spectrum and reverse that unfortunate decision…maybe fire your marketing director.

On a different subject; can you please tell me where I can get information pertaining to whom, and how much is paid in advertising?  Also, does the PAC FCU have reports illustrating how many new members come from each media use?  If so, can you please share those numbers with me? 

Thank you for your time,

Sincerely,

Zbigniew Ejsmont

W podkreślonym tekście, autor listu delikatnie sugeruje, jak ten problem mógłby być załatwiony ku zadowoleniu wszystkich stron. Niestety, nasza COO nie chciała tego widzieć. Szkoda.

Odpowiedz COO na powyższy list, już wkrótce.

That’s all, folks

#21 07.04.2010 15:43:33

enygma00
Partner do rozmowy

Kilka dni temu w Detroit Free Press ukazala sie krotka wiadomosc p.t. "CANTON: Judge awards attorney fees in free-speech case"

http://www.freep.com/article/20100701/N … /1001/News

Cytuje w calosci:

[Detroit Free Press]  "U.S. District Judge Robert Cleland awarded more than $23,000 in attorney fees and costs to a Canton man in his battle over critical comments he made online about an Oakland County company.

Cleland didn't award Lawrence White his total estimated legal costs of more than $36,000, but Tuesday's decision is a victory for White, who claimed the company was trying to stifle his free-speech rights with its lawsuit.

The case stemmed from a suit Career Agents Network filed against White last year. The Wixom company helps clients develop recruiting businesses. White, who invested $49,000 with a similar company, warned that potential investors were unlikely to recover their investment.

In February, Cleland sided with White's free-speech claims; White requested attorney fees later."

[End of citation]

Mysle ze powyzszy artykul zainteresuje osoby pozwane przez Anite Dul. Ciekawa jestem czy istnieje praktyczna mozliwosc "kontrpozwu" (countersuit), choc zdaje sobie sprawe ze ze wszystkim wiaza sie koszta i ryzyko. A moze jednak.........

#22 07.05.2010 11:04:39

Zoomboy
Legendarny Mistrz Forum

Zaintrygowany tematem "Teczek" (czy biedny Zoomboy ma swoja?), zaczalem grzebac posrod swoich "kwitow".
Właśnie przegladam "Annual Report" z roku 2008 i 2009.
Oba mowia o trzech "branches" ale w "Office stuff" wyliczaja tylko dwie panie (Halina Bilek i Allison Scott) jako "branch manager". Jesli panie Bilek i Scott są "szefowymi" w Troy i Dearborn Heights, kto jest "szefowa(em) odzialu w Hamtramck? Jakie ma kwalifikacje i dlaczego ta informacja jest pomijana w dwu kolejnych rocznych zestawieniach?
Czy ktos może mi to wyjasnic?
Te roczne zestawienia są ciekawe z  jeszcze  kilku powodow, szczegolnie w switle pozwu COO.

That’s all, folks

#23 07.05.2010 16:34:03

enygma00
Partner do rozmowy

"...kto jest "szefowa(em) odzialu w Hamtramck? Jakie ma kwalifikacje i dlaczego ta informacja jest pomijana w dwu kolejnych rocznych zestawieniach?"

No, wlasnie. Dobre pytanie, zoomboy. Jesli mam jakies problemy zwiazane z unia w Troy czy w Dearborn, to przynajmniej wiem do kogo sie zwrocic. (Choc, jak wynika z listu pana Nytko [?] w ostatnim TP, nawet w Troy nie zawsze jest to prosta sprawa.) Natomiast do kogo mam sie w takim wypadku zwrocic w Hamtramck? Nikt nie wie.

Wracamy znow do sasadniczego pytania: Kto jest odpowiedzialny? Nie tylko za dzial w Hamtramck, ale za cala unie kredytowa? Wszystko wskazuje ze odpowiedz jest...nikt! A wiemy kto powinien byc odpowiedzialny: COO Dul. Ona niestety nie ma czasu na takie d-perelki, bo przeciez zajeta jest innymy sprawami.

#24 07.07.2010 13:02:19

ak
Serwis

czy pani Maria Grabas nie jest szefowa w oddziale PACFCU w Hamtramck?
Z dziennikarskiego sledztwa wynika, ze Anita Dul jest matka chrzestna córki pani Marysi.
I tak sie kółko zamyka.

#25 08.07.2010 22:21:08

Zoomboy
Legendarny Mistrz Forum

ak napisał:

czy pani Maria Grabas nie jest szefowa w oddziale PACFCU w Hamtramck?
Z dziennikarskiego sledztwa wynika, ze Anita Dul jest matka chrzestna córki pani Marysi.
I tak sie kółko zamyka.

Eee, chyba nie. Dlaczego by to ukrywali?
Jakimi kwalifikacjami (poza kumowymi) moglaby sie pochwalic pani MG?

That’s all, folks

Stopka forum