Ogłoszenie

Dear Friends,

It is with a heavy heart that we have decided to retire our beloved Forum Detroit. It has served the Polonia Detroit for over 10 years, and was a source of joy for many. However, after many months of inactivity, the time has come to bid it farewell.

Deepest and warmest thanks to all those who contributed to Forum discussions over the years, either by sharing their thoughts or reading those of others. Your presence and participation served as a building block of this online polish community.

Forum Detroit

#26 10.30.2012 10:34:10

madmax
Niezaprzeczalna Legenda Forum

Re: Czy nastepuje upadek religii?

polecam ciekawy wywiad z ksiedzem Bonieckim

http://www.tokfm.pl/Tokfm/1,103085,1274 … cunek.html

"Największą chlubą nie jest to, aby nigdy się nie potknąć, ale to, aby po każdym upadku dźwignąć się i stanąć na nogi."

#27 10.31.2012 22:12:00

Matka Teresa
Totalnie Rozgadany
Od: USA

Czy następuje upadek religii?
Absolutnie nie, tak długo jak są bale, nic religii nie grozi.

I am a little pencil in the hand of a writing God who is sending a love letter to the world.

#28 03.23.2013 08:23:20

Zoomboy
Legendarny Mistrz Forum

FAU Student Says He Was Suspended For Not 'Stepping On Jesus'

Story by Al Pefley / CBS12 News
DAVIE, Fla. -- A student at Florida Atlantic University's campus in Davie says he couldn't believe what he and his fellow students were asked to do  by their instructor three weeks ago.

Ryan Rotela, a junior from Coral Springs at FAU, said what happened was an insult to his intelligence.
He said the instructor in his Intercultural Communications class at FAU told everyone in the class to take out a piece of paper, write the word JESUS on it in bold letters, and then put the paper on the floor and stomp on it.
Ryan said while some of his classmates did it, he did not. He told the instructor, Dr. Deandre Poole, that he was offended by what he wanted him to do.
"Anytime you stomp on something it shows that you believe that something has no value. So if you were to stomp on the word Jesus, it says that the word has no value," said Ryan.
Ryan said he's a Mormon, goes to church every Sunday and considers himself a very religious person.
He said two days later, he went to Dr. Poole's supervisor, an associate professor at FAU to discuss his concerns. Ryan said since the incident, he has been suspended from the class.
FAU sent us a response by e-mail, saying, "Faculty and students at academic institutions pursue knowledge and engage in open discourse. While at times the topics discussed may be sensitive, a university environment is a venue for such dialogue and debate."
FAU says the instructor was doing a classroom exercise from a textbook entitled "Intercultural Communication: A Contextual Approach, 5th Edition." 
The school would not say if the teachers would face disciplinary action.

That’s all, folks
Przekażmy sobie znak pokoju.
Hasta la vista, Vaya con Dios
Я возвращусь, Ich werde zurück sein, Je reviendrai, Estarei de volta, Θα είμαι πίσω, I červnu se zpět, Leszek vissza, وحقوق عودة

#29 06.20.2013 05:01:44

Zoomboy
Legendarny Mistrz Forum

President makes 'alarming call for end to Catholic education'...

Obama offends Catholics in the UK, says religious schools are divisive

The Catholic media is up in arms over comments President Obama made during a speech while in Northern Ireland for the G8 summit. Obama made what is described as “an alarming call for an end to Catholic education,” in spite of the fact that it is considered “a critical component of the Church.”
In front of an audience of about 2,000 young people, including many Catholics, Obama claimed that Catholic education divides people and blocks peace, according to the Scottish Catholic Observer.
“If towns remain divided—if Catholics have their schools and buildings and Protestants have theirs, if we can’t see ourselves in one another and fear or resentment are allowed to harden—that too encourages division and discourages cooperation,” Obama said.

That’s all, folks
Я возвращусь, Ich werde zurück sein, Je reviendrai, Estarei de volta, Θα είμαι πίσω, I červnu se zpět, Leszek vissza, وحقوق عودة

#30 06.20.2013 14:39:20

Zoomboy
Legendarny Mistrz Forum

CATHOLICS FIRE BACK AT OBAMA OVER SCHOOL COMMENTS: 'ANTI-FAITH, SECULAR AGENDA SHAMELESSLY ON FULL DISPLAY'

Speaking in Ireland this week, President Obama stated that Catholic schools were divisive: “If towns remain divided—if Catholics have their schools and buildings and Protestants have theirs, if we can’t see ourselves in one another and fear or resentment are allowed to harden—that too encourages division and discourages cooperation.” On Thursday, the American Catholics for Religious Freedom fired back on President Obama’s words to 2,000 young people at the G8 Summit, stating, “President Obama’s anti-faith, secular agenda was shamefully on full display yesterday when he told the young people of Northern Ireland that Catholic education and other faith-based schools were divisive and an obstacle to peace.  All Americans of faith should be outraged by these comments which clearly telegraph the President’s belief system and are in fact at their core even anti-American.”
American Catholics for Religious Freedom points out that the media has completely ignored the story, and adds, “Secular progressives like President Obama ignore the truth that faith-based education is a component of the Religious Freedom guaranteed by the Constitution.  He can’t bear the thought that Catholic and parochial schools not only teach important values but consistently produce better educational results at lower cost than America’s failing public schools. The President’s troubling values are showing here in a way that demonstrate just how dangerous this Administration is and how committed it is to eroding the rights of all people of faith.”
And, they note, this is the same President who has attempted to cram down anti-Catholic doctrine via Obamacare. “It’s time Americans stood up for Religious Freedom, for the U.S. Constitution and against President Obama’s radical views about the place of faith in American life,” the group concludes.

Niektóre komentarze:

Like the vast majority of the liberals, diarrhea of the mouth and constipation of the brain !
Which is why he will always be known as President Zero.

Indeed...Stuck on Stupid, Leading from Behind, The Lights are on but Nobody's home...An Empty Chair!

That’s all, folks

#31 11.11.2013 18:44:42

madmax

sprawdzam czy zyje smile

"Największą chlubą nie jest to, aby nigdy się nie potknąć, ale to, aby po każdym upadku dźwignąć się i stanąć na nogi."

#32 11.11.2013 20:39:28

Look761

Wygląda że żyjesz smile
Czy to dzięki religii  powróciłeś do nas na Forum ?
Czy Cię wypuścili ?
A może ????????????????????????????????????????

"Czy świat bardzo się zmieni , gdy z młodych gniewnych wyrosną starzy , wkurwieni"

Jonasz Kofta

#33 11.11.2013 20:59:14

ak
Serwis

Ważne, ze jest.

"Friends are flowers in the garden of life"

#34 11.16.2013 00:53:00

madmax

dalej mnie trzymaja smile

#35 11.23.2013 16:27:46

malgosia80
Rozgadany

Madmax, tak zaczajasz sie w watku "religia" czasem wydaje mi sie, ze chcesz rozpoczac jakas konwersacje tylko nie wiesz jak wink
Wal smialo, tu sami przyjaciele smile

#36 11.23.2013 17:02:25

Matka Teresa
Totalnie Rozgadany

smile

I am a little pencil in the hand of a writing God who is sending a love letter to the world.

#37 11.24.2013 09:35:29

VIS wz.12
Rozgadany

Upadek religii? A może to pomoże?  smile

http://www.parkmania.pl/aktualnosci/27/ … dzyka.html

#38 11.24.2013 20:40:23

madmax

malgosia80 z miła chęcią zaczołbym konwersacje  ale musze się przyznać ,że ostatnia moja próba dyskusji w temacie w którym jestem zupełnie swieży skończyła się dla mnie fatalnie. Niestety nasze środowisko jest bardzo tu szukam odpowiedniego   krótkiego określenia  ,lecz nic mi mądrego nie przychodzi  może  konserwatywno -moherowe- senasacyjno-plotkarsko-zasciankowo-płytkie ? Myśle , że Nowy by to lepiej wymyślil.
Nie pisze o dyskusji na tym forum ale raczej przedstawieniu pewnych faktow i przemyslen na moim blogu. Ktos komus cos , zazdrosc , sam juz nie wiem  ale skonczylo sie to dla mnie fatalnie

#39 11.24.2013 21:51:55

madmax

Jest wiele tematow , ktorych moglbym poruszyc  lecz niestety przekonałęm się jak trudno jest dyskutować nawet pomimo   mojego jak to kiedyś Zoomboy określił stawania na płocie. Nawet trudno jest opisac jak ludzie , ktorzy mienią się być wzorowymi katolikami są nie tolerancyjni i jak potrafią się cieszyć z kogoś upadku. Przekonałem się też ile jest prawdziwych a ilu fałszywych przyjaciól ,  że czasami ludzie , ktorych mało znałem potrafili pokazac wiecej serca niz ci co stali najblizej. Załozylem swoj blog  narażajac się na docinki i niewybredne komentarze . Pare postów musiałem usunąc bo spowodowały tak jak już pisałem fatalne wrecz skutki  których konsekwencje bede musiał ponieść.
Jednak podjołem decyzje  nawet niech się 100 osób smieje z moich przeżyc i decyzji i ma mnie za idtiote   ale jezeliu  pomoge chodz jednej osobie  to jest warto.  Blog jest online   a jak to jest napisane Kto jest bez winy niech pierwszy rzuci kamieniem smile

Zapraszam do dyskusji i podaje temat
http://www.blogger.com/blog-this.g?t=&a … 20Babilonu

#40 11.25.2013 06:27:21

Art Be
Administrator

Art Be
Administrator
forumdetroit@gmail.com

#41 11.25.2013 22:30:53

Zoomboy
Legendarny Mistrz Forum

Madmax, co za "lody kręcisz"?
Rano na twoim blogu było trochę pożywki do dyskusji, po południu, wszystko "wysterylizowane" sad
O czym więc będziemy dyskutować?

That’s all, folks

#42 11.25.2013 23:23:00

madmax

Zoomboy , może jaśniej bo nie rozumiem ?

#43 11.26.2013 00:31:52

Zoomboy
Legendarny Mistrz Forum

Jaśniej już nie mogę sad

Wstawiasz, usuwasz, znowu wstawiasz sad

That’s all, folks

#44 11.26.2013 00:33:23

madmax

nic nie wstawialem i usuwalem , dopiero wieczorem zasiadlem do bloga , byly jakies problemy o czym slyszalem lecz nic nie bylo usuniete dzisiaj .

#45 11.26.2013 00:40:06

Zoomboy
Legendarny Mistrz Forum

Więc gdzie są poprzednie wpisy (posty) i widea?

That’s all, folks

#46 11.26.2013 08:57:45

JCP

Kompletnie nie rozumiem i nie widze zadnej dyskusji na tym blogu. Czy jest jakis "topic"? jesli tak to jaki i gdzie sa wpisy?Max, podaj jakies szczegoly, chetnie podyskutuje. Fajnie ze sie odezwales, co u ciebie slychac?

#47 11.26.2013 10:44:01

madmax

to nie jest   typowe  forum forum dyskusyjne  dlatego zachecam wszystkich aby wpadali tutaj . Mozna wyrazic opinie pod postami. Na przyklad ciekawa dyskusja wywiazala sie w watku Krotka Refleksja Urodzinowa  , zobacz na dole

#48 11.26.2013 10:52:28

Look761

Zoomboy ma rację ja też czytałem wczoraj rano a dzisiaj nie ma nic .Były filmiki były posty Maxa chyba z 10 a dzisiaj nie ma nic  z tego co było wczoraj .....

"Czy świat bardzo się zmieni , gdy z młodych gniewnych wyrosną starzy , wkurwieni"

Jonasz Kofta

#49 11.26.2013 11:34:38

madmax

look761  możliwe , ze nie jestes przyzwyczajony to tego formatu na jakim jest umieszczony blog. Musisz nacisnac na komenrarze pod okreslonym postem . Pozniej jezeli wyjdziesz ze strony , zwijaj sie automatycznie  aby zachowac miejsce. Nie jest to typowe forum tylko blog . Dyskusja rozpoczela sie w w atku Krotka Refleksja Urodzinowa..
Jezeli chodzi o video to bylo tylko jedno usuniete , bardzo tego żałuje bo było jednym z lepszych , które zrobiłem ale niestety musiałem . Posty  zadne nie były usuniete tylko dwa zmodyfikowane ale to bylo tydzien temu. Tez nie chciałem tego zrobić ale byłem niestey zmuszony

#50 10.14.2014 19:14:07

Look761

Jonasz Kofta

Stopka forum