Ogłoszenie

Dear Friends,

It is with a heavy heart that we have decided to retire our beloved Forum Detroit. It has served the Polonia Detroit for over 10 years, and was a source of joy for many. However, after many months of inactivity, the time has come to bid it farewell.

Deepest and warmest thanks to all those who contributed to Forum discussions over the years, either by sharing their thoughts or reading those of others. Your presence and participation served as a building block of this online polish community.

Forum Detroit

#51 02.10.2010 15:13:03

Zoomboy
Legendarny Mistrz Forum
Od: USA

Re: Harcerstwo

Polish Scouting Organization Zhp Inc

8312 18 Mile Rd
Sterling Heights, MI  48313-3024
Phone:     (586) 264-9992
Business Categories
Boy Scout organization in Sterling Heights, MI
Civic/Social Association, Civic and Social Organizations

Business Information

Polish Scouting Organization Zhp Inc is a private company categorized under Boy Scout Organization and located in Sterling Heights, MI. Current estimates show this company has an annual revenue of $80,000 and employs a staff of approximately 3.

http://www.manta.com/coms2/dnbcompany_jv80hq

Pytanie; skąd nasi harcerze maja "annual revenue of $80,000" ?

That’s all, folks
Przekażmy sobie znak pokoju.
Hasta la vista, Vaya con Dios
Я возвращусь, Ich werde zurück sein, Je reviendrai, Estarei de volta, Θα είμαι πίσω, I červnu se zpět, Leszek vissza, وحقوق عودة

#52 02.11.2010 08:28:35

Zoomboy
Legendarny Mistrz Forum

Jestem odrobinę zbulwersowany ogłoszeniami Harcerskiej Zabawy Serduszkowej w polonijnych środkach przekazu masowego. Za każdym razem, pod koniec informacji można usłyszeć zachętę do przynoszenia alkoholu na harcerska zabawe.
Harcerze i alkohol, to chyba tylko wymysł "miejscowych komendantów". Coś takiego nie przeszło by nawet za komuny.

The Boy Scouts of America prohibits the use of alcoholic beverages and controlled substances at encampments or activities on property owned and/or operated by the Boy Scouts of America, or at any activity involving participation of youth members.

Źródło: http://www.scouting.org/scoutsource/Hea … gss04.aspx
Dowód: Wiadomości tvd z 9 lutego (2min 18 sek)

That’s all, folks
Я возвращусь, Ich werde zurück sein, Je reviendrai, Estarei de volta, Θα είμαι πίσω, I červnu se zpět, Leszek vissza, وحقوق عودة

#53 02.11.2010 18:39:04

KrolKrzywonosy
Partner do rozmowy
Od: Michigan

Zoomboy,

I understand that you are obrazone that your donation wasn't overwhelmingly accepted by ZHP (which I wrote before was unfortunate).  But, this event may be sponsored by ZHP but the organization in no way is promoting alcohol for scouts nor minors.  First, the przyzeczenia and prawo harcerskie were designed for the youth of of the world to learn proper behavior:  to love God and country; to respect nature; to help ones brothers and sisters; and, to not do drugs and alcohol.

Please do not look for trouble where it is not meant or intended.  This is an adult zabawa that you are welcome to attend (The krol would like to meet Pan Zoomboy).  This zabawa is not being held at Bialowieza (property of Polish Scouting) but at a hall that is not funded nor owned by ZHP.  You were at a piknik harcerski and you know first hand that NO ALCOHOL was served or sold at Bialowieza. 

Please do not try to discredit an organization that works very hard for our Polonia's youth.  Please - your words are read by POLONIA and those that are not close to ZHP  may believe that there is something wrong going on - and that is the farthest from the truth.  My scouting oath is telling you the truth.

Zoomboy - and everyone else reading FORUM DETROIT:  I posted a new item on Forum (w forum: co sie dzieje) regarding underage drinking at White Star and Kazik's in Hamtramck. To date, not one person responded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  This is far more concerning than whether an adult function can bring alcohol.  Not one person showed any interest in the fact that we have young people that are able to drink underage and that we have 2 bars that are absolutely willing to cater and market to these young people.  People as young as 14 and 15 are allowed into White Star and are being served alcohol.  I know this for a fact and wrote to the mayor of Hamtramck about it.  Only warnings were issued and the problem continues.  You are supposed to be 18 to get in and 21 to drink.....but if you are underage and get in then you can drink.  This is the sin and no one seems to care.

I'm sorry Zoomboy but your argument is petty and simply looking for troulbe.  There are far worse problems than an adult function where ADULTS can bring alcohol.

It is okay to be different.
It is okay to have an opinion.
But, if you have a different opinion than show strength of character to defend it.

#54 02.11.2010 23:01:16

Zoomboy
Legendarny Mistrz Forum

Królu. I am not getting "obrazony" that easy. I assure you that luck of the overwhelming cheer from "komendants" couldn't cause that. Lets keep facts strait, NONE of them phoned or wrote little thank you note. Honestly, we didn't expected it. We saw that run down bunk beds and tried to help. That is all to it.

As far as discrediting goes. Well, people running this organization doing splendid work already. I don't think they need any help.
If they using word "harcerze" and "alcohol" in same commercial, that definitely something wrong, at least by my standards. Can you find any announcement promoting any event, directly or indirectly sponsored by the Boy Scouts of America, which has any mentioning about alcohol?
Can you explain what adult function where ADULTS can bring alcohol has to do with advertised "HARCERSKA Zabawa Serduszkowa"?

Did you hear about election of the PAC Board of directors? Just read the section in the last issue of the Polish Weekly, entitled "Od redaktora Naczelnego"

I quote: Usiluje zrozumiec postawe niektorych czlonkow kadry harcerskiej, ktorzy wrecz oswiadczyli, ze maja swoja liste kandydatow na ktorych zaglosuja, poniewaz to gwarantuje im pomoc finasowa unii dla organizacji ZHP

Whoever said something like this is admitting, that "harcerze" are for sale to higher bidder. Kids are smart, they do think and analyze. Their leaders should lead by example. If they are paralyzed by fear of few people ruining our credit union, well, they shouldn't work with our children.

As far as underage drinking problem goes. Definitely it is job for major and local police. Perhaps parents should voice that problem to the State Police?

That’s all, folks

#55 02.12.2010 17:27:31

KrolKrzywonosy
Partner do rozmowy

Thank you ZoomBoy for your reply.

The issue with White Star - well, I do not want to escalate the issue to State Police because I want to trust that Mayor K Majewski and Police Chief Marek Kalinowski will address it.   

The highest bidder for ZHP?  Gosh, I didn't know it was for sale.

I think the concern is with the word "harcerska zabawa".  Perhaps it should have been Zabawa Serduszkowa "with proceeds benefiting Zwiazek Harcerstwo Polskiego. "  I don't know.  But, at the end of the day, it is still adults that would be bringing alcohol - if desired.

So, are you attending or not?

If you did choose to reconsider your donation I would see it to personally that this "krol" helped ensure your monies were positively received and well spent. 

Regardless if there are leaders that may be misguided about your donation - there are many hat truly benefit from ZHP. 

This summer they are having a swiatowy Zlot in Polska.  This is a momentous okazja that should mandate the attention of Polonia.  Perhaps it is even a historical event.

Please   zoomboy - your influence is far.  Help our children get there.

But, if you have a different opinion than show strength of character to defend it.

#56 02.12.2010 19:23:54

enygma00
Partner do rozmowy

Widze ze Krol K. dazy do dyplomatycznego rozwiazania kontrowersji. Szkoda ze na calej Polonii nie ma lidera ktory moglby tego samego sie podjac.

#57 02.14.2010 18:52:15

Zoomboy
Legendarny Mistrz Forum

Harcerska zabawa serduszkowa skończyła się tak jak przystało, wielka dziura w ścianie naprzeciwko toalety dla chłopaków.
Za dużo "ducha" przytachali?
A ostrzegałem, nie zachęcajcie harcerzy do przynoszenia "zajzajeru".

That’s all, folks

#58 02.16.2010 15:03:48

KrolKrzywonosy
Partner do rozmowy

Zoomboy,
I will respond after investigating further.  But, remember, this event was open to the public.  You, I and our next door neighbor could have gone.  Don't jump quickly and assume it was harcerze.

Szukajacy Krol...

#59 04.24.2010 10:38:23

nowy
Niezaprzeczalna Legenda Forum

Czy może ktoś wie ile kasy zebrali harcerze ?

"Kto za młodu nie był buntownikiem, ten na starość będzie świnią"
                                                                            J.Piłsudski

#60 04.24.2010 10:40:14

Zoomboy
Legendarny Mistrz Forum

Jeśli się nie mylę, to $7,160.00

That’s all, folks

#61 04.24.2010 10:49:37

nowy

No to Polnia przebiła twoją  pamiętną ofertę.
Z drugiej strony gdyby do tych $7,160.00 dodać te niechciane $5000.00.
Przykro się robi gdy widać brak rozumu druhów.
                                                             Czuwaj.

J.Piłsudski

#62 04.26.2010 12:51:45

KrolKrzywonosy
Partner do rozmowy

$5000.00 could still be used.  There are several young people going to the Swiatowy Zlot in Poland.  If the money was taken away from obwod...perhaps it could be redirected to the harcerki/harcerze that are travelling (plane tickets).

Sometimes a person doesn't know about the gift that is right in front of them because they cannot see.  So, we need to remove their blinders.  But, for each person that doesn't see....there are more that can see clearly the gift's worth.

#63 04.27.2010 06:25:47

Fesia
Rozgadany

Harcerze i harcerki prawie nic nie zrobili,zeby zebrac choc czesc pieniedzy na Zlot-a wiadomo ze taki bedzie od kilku lat.Pare drobnych  akcji -tym samym pare uciulanych groszy, to wszystko na co bylo ich stac.Byly pomysly-przeszly bez echa nikt sie nie zainteresowal.
Zbiorka kasy czy radioton(jak zwal tak zwal) znowu powrocil na fale eteru,niestety zenujace byly komentarze glownoprowadzacego,wylaczylam radio w pewnym momencie bo nie dalo sie sluchac.Nie przypuszczam zeby harcerze(w tym dwoje hufcowych)w dalszej czesci opowiadali cos o pracy w druzynach(np.co dzieci i mlodziez robi na zbiorkach)-ot taka praca u podstaw.Bywanie na uroczystosciach ze sztandarem to tylko reprezentowanie organizacji,nie zapominajmy ze najwazniesza jest praca z mlodymi ludzmi na co dzien,czyli solidnie przygotowane zbiorki-ciekawy temat,zdobywanie sprawnosci,duzo spiewu,zabaw,gier.A to niestety poza nielicznymi wyjatkami-LEZY.Jakis czas temu pofatygowalam sie w dniach zbiorek i policzylam ich uczestnikow(-czki),bylo wszystkiego 14 osob z prowadzacymi.Nie wiem skad te rewelacje dotyczace organizacyjnych sukcesow.Dodam tylko,ze podczas comiesiecznego zebrania Rady Obwodu bylo prawie dwa razy tyle osob.Szkoda ze na naszych oczach organizacja sie rozpada.Przedwojenny status musi byc zmodyfikowany odgornie,niektore przepisy sa stare i zupelnie wspolczesnym niezrozumiale przypuszczam,ze wrecz przeszkadzaja w dobrej organizacji pracy.Bylam harcerka i instruktorka,pracowalam z mlodzieza w PRL i nie wstydze sie tego bo nie ma czego,ideologiczne sprawy mnie nie obchodzily,biegalam z dzieciakami po lesie ,na rajdy,uczylam roznych przydatnych na co dzien rzeczy, spiewalismy(i przedwojenne piosenki tez)bylo duzo zabawy,plasow i smiechu.Do dzis na spotkaniach z doroslymi juz ludzmi chetnie wspominamy te czasy.
Mysle,ze i tu jest wiele osob ze wspanialymi pomyslami,niestety ich zapal zostaje szybko ugaszony przez twardoglowych ktorzy za nic na swiecie nie chca zrozumiec,ze jest czas oddac zarzadzanie mlodszemu pokoleniu.Doceniamy ich dotychczasowa prace ,niech wspomagaja ale do kierowania tego typu organizacja musza byc ludzie mlodsi,odwazniejsi w dzialaniu ,nowoczesniejsi, zorientowani w potrzebach.
Zlekcewazenie oferty $5000 na Bialowieze Mrs&Mr Z.uwazam za skandal.Robi sie wielkie halo podczas radiotonu z paru tysiecy,pewnie ze dobre i to ale cos rachunek mi sie nie zgadza ,poniewaz bedzie pare setek mniej niz podana suma.Nie ma sie co czarowac kochani,wyslanie listow kosztuje(kopie,koperty,przesylka) dodac do tego trzeba pare stowek(do tej pory bylo $600) oplaty asowi medialnemu(podoba mi sie to okreslenie)za uzycie do tego celu Polskich Rozmaitosci.Nie ma co z tego robic tajemnicy ze sie za to zawsze placilo!!!!!!!!!!-  to wcale nie symbolicznie(i nie tylko harcerze).
Tego typu informacje dyskretnie sie przemilcza-dlaczego tego nie mowi sie glosno? toz to nic zlego zaplacic za czas radiowy jak jest  akcja-radioton,tylko po co tyle gornolotnego pieprzenia za takie pieniadze.
Dodam do tego fakt,ze programy juz nieistniejace nie pobieraly oplat za radiotony na rzecz harcerzy do czsu kiedy nie wyszlo na jaw ile kasuje as,od tego momentu juz za darmo nie chcialy tego robic i na jakis czas radiotonow nie bylo wcale.Ale jak widac wszystko wrocilo do"normy".
KroluKrzywonosy propozycje wsparcia pieniedzmi Mr&Mrs Z.uczestnikow zjazdu uwazam za chybiona.Co innego gdyby mlodziez sama cos zarobila z wlasnej inicjatywy i trzeba by bylo im dolozyc-mysle ze to jest nawet niewychowawcze z mojego pktu.widzenia.

#64 04.27.2010 07:53:11

Zoomboy
Legendarny Mistrz Forum

Brawo, Fesia.

Myślę, ze powyższy opis pasuje jak ulał do prawie każdej polonijnej organizacji. Ten sam schemat, tak popularny w "starym" kraju, przeflancowaliśmy tu, i zaciekłością warta lepszej sprawy powielamy go. Nie są ważne talenty, idee, dobre chęci. Musisz należeć do "swojaków". Jedynym prawdziwym celem jest utrzymanie swoich zasiedziałych stołków i KONTROLI. Ci którzy dostali się do "klubu" szybko zostają ustawieni, i albo, rozgoryczeni, rzucają wszystko w diabły, albo zostają "swojakami".

Popatrzmy co się dzieje z Wanda Park. Czy wiecie kto tam "miesza" i wkrótce zostanie właścicielem potężnego kawałka ziemi? Gwarantuje wam, ze jak tylko to się stanie, będziecie słyszeli wiele o potrzebie zjednoczenia Polonii i wsparcia szczytnych planów i wzniosłych ideałów. Być może wtedy ruszy z kopyta plan budowy "retirement house", w myśl zasady - "money talks, bs walks". Ten schemat był już przećwiczony w praktyce. Czy wiecie gdzie?
Nasza młodzież będzie zmuszona grac na wynajmowanych boiskach. Będzie to praktycznym wyrokiem śmierci na klub sportowy. Koszty wynajmowania boiska na praktykę i mecze zjedzą cały i tak skromny budżet.

Fesia opisała sytuacje naszego harcerstwa powyżej. Dopóki kadra będzie odbierała "marching orders" z kwatery znajdującej się na rogu Maple i Dequintre, nic się na lepsze nie zmieni. Wręcz przeciwnie, organizacja zostanie szkieletem liczącym dwa razy więcej kadry niż harcerzy. 
Kiedyś już to poruszałem, nikt nie dal satysfakcjonującej odpowiedzi.
Jak jest możliwe, ze komendanci wysyłają harcerzy po kweście, obracając w międzyczasie budżetem rocznym w wysokości $80,000.00?

8312 18 Mile Rd
Sterling Heights, MI  48313-3024
Phone:     (586) 264-9992
Business Categories
Boy Scout organization in Sterling Heights, MI
Civic/Social Association, Civic and Social Organizations
Polish Scouting Organization Zhp Inc Business Information

Polish Scouting Organization Zhp Inc is a private company categorized under Boy Scout Organization and located in Sterling Heights, MI. Current estimates show this company has an annual revenue of $80,000 and employs a staff of approximately 3.

http://www.manta.com/c/mmdzsny/polish-s … on-zhp-inc

Królu Krzywonosy, I admire your devotion to our Polish Scouts, but as Fesia pointed, "harcerze" must learn to earn money. Present command is teaching them whining, and begging for money.

I na koniec pytanie do asa medialnego, który daje nam swe przepiękne i jak je określa, publiczne radio. Kiedy i komu zrobił cokolwiek za darmo?
Zdzieranie $600 z biednych harcerzy jest karygodne! Przecież my wszyscy (członkowie unii) płacimy Ci sowicie. Ile dostałeś w ubiegłym roku?
Przypomnę jeszcze, ze Twoje radio jest Twoim prywatnym biznesem, pomimo, ze chcesz je wykreować w naszych oczach jako ostatni bastion Polonii.
Na wolnym rynku potrzeba zawsze znajdzie wypelnienie. Innymi słowy, jeśli Rozmaitości padną, a ciągle będzie potrzeba polonijnego radia, ktoś je założy.

That’s all, folks

#65 04.27.2010 09:18:42

Fesia
Rozgadany

Zapomnialam dopisac,prosze nie posadzac mnie o jakakolwiek chec zlosliwego krytykowania lub zawisc.Jestem daleka od tego.Uwazam rowniez zdania,ze jesli cos lezy na sercu  to trzeba sprawy nazywac po imieniu.Trudno jesli ludzie poczuja sie dotknieci moim wywodem-takie niestety mam na ten temat zdanie.Moze czasem chlodny prysznic dobrze robi i oby nasunely sie wreszcie  refleksje do wlasciwego dzialania.
Nie bylam osoba stajaca z boku , czyhajaca zeby cos(kogos)wziasc na jezyk,bralam czynny udzial w zyciu naszego srodowiska do tej pory,niestety zniechecona nieudolnoscia zarzadzajacych ,prywata i kumoterskimi ukladami usunelam sie na bok,mam nadzieje ze jesli nadejda rozsadne zmiany powroce do pracy spolecznej-czego sobie i innym podobnie odczuwajacym zycze.

#66 04.27.2010 11:16:29

Zoomboy
Legendarny Mistrz Forum

Fesia, napisałaś to o czym większość z nas wie. Niewielu (niestety) ma odwagę powiedzenia tego głośno, a już nie daj boże, "postawienia" się swojakom.
Paradoksem jest, że poprzez swoje milczenie upewniamy "rządzących" w ich zadufaniu, ze tylko ONI wiedza czego potrzebujemy i jak nam pomóc.
Wiekszosc z nas nie "lubi" zmian, bo co jeśli będzie gorzej? Wierzcie mi, gorzej już być nie może. Rozejrzycie się w kolo, przyjrzyjcie się naszym "liderom". Czy rzeczywiście pracują oni dla wspólnego dobra, czy propagują wartości, które chcecie powielać?

That’s all, folks

#67 04.27.2010 14:10:17

nowy

Zoomboy napisał:
I na koniec pytanie do asa medialnego, który daje nam swe przepiękne i jak je określa, publiczne radio. Kiedy i komu zrobił cokolwiek za darmo?
Zdzieranie $600 z biednych harcerzy jest karygodne.

Było pytanie ,będzie odpowiedż.
                                                 Odpowiedż:

GDY SIĘ W TUBIE CHCESZ WZBOGACIĆ
MUSISZ  NAJPIERW MI ZAPŁACIĆ.
                                   KALI  OD TOTEMU

J.Piłsudski

#68 04.27.2010 14:40:47

KrolKrzywonosy
Partner do rozmowy

Fesia's comments are hard to read but must be heard.  Perception is reality whether we like it or not.  The radioton has been going on for years so this isn't anything new.  Let me ask though - what comes first the chicken or the egg?  Zoomboy, you are suggesting, per Fesia's comments, that the scouts must earn it.  But, without the necessary funding there is no scouting and without scouting there is nothing to teach.  We cannot blame the children if what they do isn't being advertised.  We cannot blame the children if zbiorki aren't as educational and fun as they should be.  But, we can all blame ourselves as adults - those that belong to ZHP and those that don't. 

sp. Druh Kaczorowski would want ZHP to continue and be strong and learn about Szare Szeregi and what it means to live the prawo and przyzeczenia.  Harcertswo has created connections all over the world - this is something that cannot be quantified but is felt in your heart.  The Chopin painting (see telewizjadetroit.com) is an example of "good scouts" in action.

You know what it takes to run a business....with with a non-profit it is very difficult....and none of the leaders, including the caretaker of Bialowieza, are paid.    This is a good and worthy organization.

#69 04.27.2010 18:51:21

madmax

KroluKrzywonosy tu chyba nikt nie zaprzecza ze jest to "good and worthy organization."

"Największą chlubą nie jest to, aby nigdy się nie potknąć, ale to, aby po każdym upadku dźwignąć się i stanąć na nogi."

#70 04.28.2010 09:27:43

KrolKrzywonosy
Partner do rozmowy

madmax napisał:

KroluKrzywonosy tu chyba nikt nie zaprzecza ze jest to "good and worthy organization."

Chyba ze tak!

But it is the truth.  This I know first hand.

#71 11.06.2010 08:15:09

Zoomboy
Legendarny Mistrz Forum

Wybacz Królu smile

Despite lack of appreciation and invitation to the Gala for "wanna be" donors I can see positive aspects.
This year, no alcohol mentioning.
Great success!!!

That’s all, folks

#72 11.26.2010 12:27:59

Zoomboy
Legendarny Mistrz Forum

Z dużym zainteresowaniem oglądam "serial" tvd z bankietu harcerskiego.
Nie wiem dlaczego, ale wydaje mi się, że harcerze (poza pocztem sztandarowym) nie byli zaproszeni na "swoja" imprezę.

That’s all, folks

#73 02.10.2011 07:27:24

Zoomboy
Legendarny Mistrz Forum

Jest to żenujące!
Nikt nie odpowiedział na moje pytanie. sad
Liczyłem na ciebie, królu. sad

Dlatego, ze na każdym stoliku stała flaszka "trunku" (zapożyczone od Jerzego wink), a bez tego ani komendanci ani goście nie mogli śpiewać.

Nic się nie zmieniło od ostatniego roku, znowu bal harcerski, znowu "trunki" będą tolerowane jeśli będą przyniesione we własnym zakresie (byob?)
Młodzież harcerska płaci za wstęp $10. Mam nadzieje , ze "hapluczek" nie jest wliczony w cenę smile
Polonijni Harcerze - na zdrowie!

That’s all, folks

#74 03.10.2011 19:32:07

KrolKrzywonosy
Partner do rozmowy

I have been preoccupied Pan Zoomboy! I was unable to attend this event because I was at another Polonian Walentynki. That too was "byob".  Maybe it isn't an issue of mlodziez but an issue of each of us that need alcohol to have a good time! Me included. 

As a fundraiser where alcohol cannot be sold (no license) then byob is an accepted practice.

The question is....once a harcerz(rka) always a harcerz(ka).  So, once they become 21 can they drink? 

I wonder how many would come to support any fundraiser if they didn't offer alcohol or allow it to be brought in.   So, the issue to me has nothing to do with ZHP.  IT is still an organization worthy of Polonia's support.

#75 03.10.2011 20:46:38

Zoomboy
Legendarny Mistrz Forum

Hello King smile

It is beating the dead horse.
We discussed that already.
I dare you, I double dare you...
Find any announcement about ABS or GSUSA having information of alcohol accepted at any event sponsored by them.
Are you trying to convince me that Polish drunkard is more generous than sober one.
C'mon, we are talking about HARCERSTWO!
Perhaps they (harcerze) will appear as next one on my discussion threat about credibility of our organizations and their leaders.
BTW, how much did they "fundrise"?

That’s all, folks

Stopka forum